It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board

• What autoimmune disorder could this be?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 07-25-2018, 02:38 PM   #1
    nexxus
    (female)

nexxus HB User
    What autoimmune disorder could this be?

Hello, I'm hoping you can help me understand what just happened to me and tell me if it could be autoimmune and which disorder. I'm so terrified I haven't been able to sleep because I have something very weird.

It started with extreme tiredness the day prior, woke up dizzy, then arms and legs went numb, my calf muscles became very hot and burning (and when I took a B vitamin complex the entire circuit felt like it was surging), felt weak for a day and had some hot flashes (no fever), dizzy and very tired as night approaches for most of this ordeal. Also felt like a bit of psychosis during this time which ended a day after period came. Had trouble walking balanced. Second day still numb and weak, went to ER. ER runs all blood tests, all normal. Thyroid normal, parathyroid normal, electrolytes normal, blood normal. When I come home from ER I have watery diarrhea 6 times. The diarrhea continues through out every few days. This lasted 7-8 days and including cramping of some toes and fingers, numbness and spasms. Some toes stayed numb the longest. Numbness and tingling went away and it then progressed to severe cramping of my calf muscles, but other parts of body were cramping easily too. The cramping in my calf muscles was SEVERE, had to walk baby steps and getting muscle fatigue quickly. It felt like my leg bones were going to break! This lasted about 5 days until I took a probiotic, I had severe stomach pain at 5 am after taking probiotic. Woke up at 7 AM and found AMAZINGLY suddenly I could walk with no calf muscle cramping and the diarrhea stops for good! This entire ordeal lasted 24 days. However I still have constant pain in my right calf and I'm having trouble walking balanced because my lower legs feel weak, weird, and stiff. I also have bursitis which came suddenly half way through this on under my small toe on right foot. I am still crippled by whatever this is because I can walk but it doesn't feel right in my lower legs and my right calf is constantly feeling weird and pain and I think perceived weakness, not actual weakness because I can do squats?

Is it possible B-12 issue? (I have been having dizziness since Dec. 2017 which I began to use sublingual B-12 and it seemed to stop) Could it be from an abscessed tooth? I have two abscessed teeth on the right side of my mouth. Could this have been Guillian Barr Syndrome? I had my legs go numb for 3 days when I got sick from a viral illness in 2017. Could it be MS? I had weird excruciating 90 days of lower back pain after my 2 year old was born. Then in April I developed the excruciating lower back pain again (for no reason) and it lasted about 2 months and went away.

Other odd things. I was forced to get an MMR booster vaccine to go to college and that day after the shot my arms and legs went numb, subsided in about 24 hours. However, I ended up with chronic fatigue syndrome after this vaccine for about 4 years, which I think I cured with diet. When I took the antibiotic Augmentin and Medrol, my arms and legs felt weak for 2 weeks. I had two miscarriages after the baby had a good heartbeat and measurements at 7.5 weeks. One pregnancy induced what felt like a horrible case of thyroiditis which led to a miscarriage.

I had full thyroid panel run and it's normal, also parathyroid is normal (because I thought it could be a low calcium issue - I'm breastfeeding). I have no vision issues or any other issues other than periodic dizziness since Dec. 2017. Sometimes moving my head or position will cause a feeling of lack of location. When I stand up too quickly I get lightheaded. Other than that I was perfectly normal before this happened.

Thanks for any insight.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply