It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Autoimmune Disorders Message Board

• Bumps wonder if they are arthritis??

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 09-16-2018, 08:21 AM   #1
    Ijusthurt
    (female)

Ijusthurt HB User
    Bumps wonder if they are arthritis??

Hi, the doc thought I had rheumatoid arthritis based on lesions/bumps or vasculitis he calls it... I have on the back of my hands by my knuckles, and tops of feet. Had bloodwork done and the rh factor and ana all neg. I know have 2 on my both my arms. One is a little scaly and itches. I'm getting a couple on the inside of my knees as well and one is starting to hurt. Has anyone ever had this before?

thank you! He has still not told me anything definitive... I've been in limbo for months!

Last edited by Administrator; 09-19-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-19-2018, 01:42 PM   #2
    On27
    (female)

On27 HB User
    re: Bumps wonder if they are arthritis??

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ijusthurt View Post
    Hi, the doc thought I had rheumatoid arthritis based on lesions/bumps or vasculitis he calls it... I have on the back of my hands by my knuckles, and tops of feet. Had bloodwork done and the rh factor and ana all neg. I know have 2 on my both my arms. One is a little scaly and itches. I'm getting a couple on the inside of my knees as well and one is starting to hurt. Has anyone ever had this before? I wish I could post a picture... thank you! He has still not told me anything definitive... I've been in limbo for months!

Hi there
    I was to recently diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis too. I had very itchy bumps on the palms of my hands and back of feet and elbow. Both my RH and AncA test were positive.
    I experience ALOT of symptoms. I would question your DR and see if you can get a referral to go see a rhuematologist. They will surely figure it out. Rhuematoid arthritis is very painful. I am currently still testing with multiple meds to find the right one by my rheumatologist.

Reply Reply