It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• in age of 25

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 01-18-2019, 07:25 AM   #1
    Stefen182
    (male)

Stefen182 HB User
    in age of 25

hi
    here is stefan and i am 25 and for sure i am suffering from back problems.. i am sleepy all the time...i am tired all the time and i am in situation where i am tensed about my future ...please recommend me something in daily life ....meals i should follow??? exercise etc???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2019, 10:47 AM   #2
    teteri66
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User
    Re: in age of 25

Well...as with any injury or illness, eating a balanced, nutritious diet helps the body to recover. Getting exercise almost daily also helps the body to heal and helps reduce anxiety, stress, etc. If you need concrete meal plans, exercise routines, etc., there is good advice online. You just need to do some research to find what type of program will work for you!

Old 01-24-2019, 08:05 AM   #3
    simonm
    (male)

simonm HB User

I'm about the same age too and I also have the same problem. I sit by my computer desk almost all day and mine is starting become an issue.

What I've been adviced to do is to exercise regularly and take a break everything 2 hours. Truly it has helped me and it can for you too.

Old 01-24-2019, 08:53 PM   #4
    teteri66
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

teteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB Userteteri66 HB User

Sitting puts over 30% more stress on the discs than standing or lying down. It is very important to have an ergonomic set up if you have a desk job, and to get up and walk around for a couple minutes every hour or two. Also, I recommend the following “exercise” daily.

Lie on a flat surface like a carpeted floor on your back, knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Place arms close to your sides with palms facing up toward ceiling. (Be sure your body is in a straight line.). Relax and breathe slowly so the belly rises and falls. Do this for 2-5 minutes.

The above is a natural form of traction that helps the discs to unload, helps with structural alignment and when breathing is done from the belly, it helps to reset the parasympathetic nervous system.

The Following User Says Thank You to teteri66 For This Useful Post:
    yayagirl (01-25-2019)
    Reply Reply

Tags
    back ache