It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Seeking back problem help (rear collision)

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-07-2019, 09:47 PM   #1
    Justwayne
    (male)

Justwayne HB User
    Seeking back problem help (rear collision)

I was in a wreck 2 years ago suffering whiplash. It lightly yanked the head socket, cut the spine right right at shoulder height. I also have bowel movements that cause the lower back to exert or expan and seems my guts maybe spilled out the front with a lower 4 pack out of a rear end collision. It nearly snapped the back in half right in the middle and the inside feels torn. Is there anyway to seek medical attention without insurance? Anyone have or had this problem? Thanks was 27 now 29. With these symptoms will a hospital treat you but bill later? Needs like an x Ray or MRI seems maybe threw out the back or almost every disc loosened from bending over backwards.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-08-2019, 04:37 AM   #2
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
    Re: Seeking back problem help(rear collision)

JustWayne, when you were in the accident, was there a police report filed? Did you seek medical attention at the time? Motor Vehicle Accidents are covered without insurance; the person who hit you would be responsible, but only if you have a police report or filed a claim at the time...

If you did have a police report come, you can go to the hospital or doctors office and claim this as a motor vehicle accident; but you will need the report number or claim number given to you at the time of the accident; if you do not have this, you might need to talk to a social worker at the hospital or the billing department at a doctors office to find out how or IF you can claim it under MVA (motor vehicle accident).

Old 04-10-2019, 08:20 PM   #3
    Justwayne
    (male)

Justwayne HB User

I was rear ended Feb 26 2017 at 0 stop about 40-50 mph. I didn't notice anything upon exiting just that my spine was bent backwards evenly for about 15 minutes then felt normal by the time police Ems arrived. I was offered 750$ by her insurance for accident Injury and asked if they had a hospital to recommend as I had a rib hanging and notice my chest split up the middle weeks later. She asked why I didn't seek medical attention at time of accident I said they must have fractured and fell apart. Month or two after my left arm was snapped evenly like cut beef 2" above the wrist from holding steering wheel and sleeping face down for a couple weeks I woke up with the loose rib and 4 pack. 3-4 months after I noticed the spine bruised and acupuncture or needle the disc. I tried lawyer but said I was screwed since I had signed but point is some most of the spine Injuries were noticed months after the accident other then a steaked back muscles.

Old 04-10-2019, 08:22 PM   #4
    Justwayne
    (male)

Justwayne HB User

The police report shows her at fault as she flew into the back of me.

Reply Reply