It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• I need some advice on what to do

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-15-2019, 11:43 AM   #1
    Florin07
    (male)

Florin07 HB User
    I need some advice on what to do

Hi,

So I have some problems with my back and also cervical spine ( i guess). My MRI said cervical spine is normally but kinda flat without Its curvature. But the reality is that I have burning sensation, tingling down in my hands, usually one at the time, but also in both sometimes. This pain seems to be triggered mostly when I lay flat on my back.

But the bigger problem( I guess) is down in my lumbar spine. I have some mild bulge at L4-L5, and what I saw also at L5-S1 ( not confirmed by MRI, only my assumption) is some kind of posterior disc narrowing, almost bone on bone, in rest the space between vertebrae seems fine.

In my country I've been to so many doctors who said It's nothing bad, or even the wouldn't look at my MRI. So I'm left with the help that I can get online

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-16-2019, 08:41 AM   #2
    yayagirl
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

yayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB Useryayagirl HB User
    Re: I need some advice on what to do

Dear Florin,

It's good that your situation is mild. This means that likely you would benefit from some body building and exercise.
    Believe me, surgery does not fix poor posture and most of us have poor posture.

You can find workout information online if you don't have access to a gym where you live.

Getting involved with a sport or even dancing can change things for you, too.

Reply Reply