It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Back Buttock Pain

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 11-09-2021, 06:14 PM   #1
    Jayyew220

Jayyew220 HB User
    Back Buttock Pain

Hi all
    I have had burning buttock pain bilaterally when sitting since an accident in 2005. Had a discectomy at L5-s1 and it completely eliminated the pain for months. About 5 months later I was sick and coughed while laying down. I had an electric shock down both legs to the tips of my toes. After that episode, the burning pain was back when I sat. Then I had a fusion for L4-S1. This hasnít helped and I have had the same burning pain since then. No one can find the problem. No burning standing.

The only thing that helps are strong pain meds. I had a SCS for a few years but the paddle shifted and I had to have it replaced. Only problem was after replacement I was paralyzed from waist down. Luckily, I was able too have the new SCS removed 12 hours later and mostly recovered after 2 months in a rehab facility.

The problem is no on will touch the fused levels, I have had ALL types of everything else and nothing touches the sitting burning pain. Any thoughts or suggestions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply