It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• New problems for a old tired back

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 02-22-2022, 11:56 AM   #1
    martinb8034
    (male)

martinb8034 HB User
    New problems for a old tired back

Hello, haven't been here for about 3 years. Had a three-level fusion back in 2018, front and back. Took me about a year to start feeling semi-normal. Everything was going pretty good and I went back to work with a job that is punishing on a back that's not in very good shape. God knows why I took it. But it was the only that could I get at the time. Now I have some new problems. I was fused from L-3 to S1. Now I found out that I have a bulging disc on L1 and L2. It is so bad I can't sit lay down stand for very long periods of time. I had one epidural back in July which lasted a few weeks and then that wore off. I'm scheduled to try to get another one but with the covid hospitals are so slow it's going to be at least a month before I get an appointment. I have a current MRI that I can post if needed. My personal gut feeling is that I think I'm going to need another surgery. I think I'm going to have to do is go on disability and get out of the kind of work that. I am doing. I just can't do it anymore.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply