It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Backpain and head tension

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-20-2022, 05:43 PM   #1
    OldBuddy
    (male)

OldBuddy HB User
    Backpain and head tension

Two years ago I used cocaine and I felt very sick, as if I had a heart attack. All the symptoms indicated this, but I went to the emergency room and nothing was found.

After that day I started to feel a strange pressure in the head and a horrible pain between the scapulae more to the right side of the chest.

Since then I feel my chest hardened and when I lie on my back I feel my heart beating and when I lie on my front I feel a pressure in my head as if it was going to explode, I wake up several times during the night and it just doesn't go away.

I did a lot of tests, a lot of them, like CT scans of the lungs, brain, spinal cord, cervical, gastrointestinal tests, and absolutely nothing was found.

I also feel that my reflexes have decreased and that I am sensitive to light and noise, but what bothers me the most is this pain in the right scapula that does not improve at all, even after many physical therapy sessions.

What could this be? Is there any other test that could be done? Could it just be a subscapularis muscle injury? How does it improve?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply