It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Pain

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-29-2022, 10:13 AM   #1
    diamond diamond
    (female)

diamond diamond HB User
    Unhappy Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Pain

Hello to Everyone,

Well I still have Lumbar Pain, have been to 4 surgeons, they will not touch my back for fear of paralysis, my left side from lower back to feet stay in pain and now its to where i get numbness in my buttocks, thigh and calves and left shoulder, i have recently been feeling new pain in the upper part of my back and now all of a sudden i have this strain feeling in my chess. Went to er they did X-rays, blood work and 2 EKG and said my heart is fine, i don't know why i am having this short pain around chest and it has me scared. I have grade 1 degenerative anterolisthesis of L4 over L5, Lumbago with sciatica, left side, Spondylolisthesis lumbar region lower back pain radiating to the left lower setting of L4-L5 Spondylolisthesis. now they are saying L5 over S1...now that i think of it...my chest feels like nerve pain....

Has anyone had pain in their chest....my whole body feels like it is attacking me...the pain is unbearable...had physical therapy , had to stop because it was effecting my interstitial Cystitis, i had chiropractor and it didn't help and i had injections....the last surgeon told me since i have dealt with this since 2011, just try to deal with it .....i just don't know why all of a sudden the chest area

Any Suggestions, Please

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply