It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Cervical spondylosis?

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-27-2022, 01:45 PM   #1
    lilcee
    (female)

lilcee HB User
    Question Cervical spondylosis?

I've been having a lot of pain in my cervical spine and my legs feel like they are full of lead when I walk. My dr ordered an MRI and referred me to a neurosurgeon. It took me three weeks to get the appointment to the neurosurgeon. The one I went to was supposed to be really good and very thorough. When I saw him, he took my MRI to another room and was gone 5 or 10 min. He didn't go over the MRI with me or even discuss things with me. He came back to my room and said I didn't need a neurosurgeon and that I didn't need surgery. He said I needed to see a pain management dr for a shot for my neck and to see a neurologist for my legs. He never told me what his diagnosis was. I received an email with a link to his notes and in his notes it says I have cervical spondylosis. My question is, does this affect the legs too? He said it didn't but I read it does. Anyone have problem with their legs and have this? Also, I don't want to get the shot as I have bad reaction to steroids and that's the shot he wants me to get. What else can I try? Can a chiropractor help with this? Any home remedy like exercises or otc meds help?
    I have fibromyalgia too and all this started a couple of weeks after I had bladder surgery. Does any of this make sense?
    One more question, can the cervical spine cause ringing in the ears? It's gotten really bad and driving me crazy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply