It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• back and neck ach with cough

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-20-2003, 01:02 PM   #1
    NancyH
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

NancyH HB User
    back and neck ach with cough

I have had a chest cold for a couple days, I feel fine, no fever just chest congestion and hoarseness. But now when I cough my lower back and neck have been acheing, like every cough I feel ach ein the lumbar and neck. I've had that before in the neck as I have degenerative disc and facet joint disease. As well as mild spinal stenosis in the lumbar and neck. I have never had low back pain when coughing and my legs both ache as well. What can I do for myself til the cold is gone? I have a herniated disc in the L2 and L3 area and osteoporosis throughout my spine. Can I blow out something when I cough? I've heard you can but does it seem feasible to do even with my bad discs? It's a burning type ache.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread