It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• spinal cord stimulator

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-15-2003, 05:41 AM   #31
    curvil

curvil HB User
    Talking

Hi Guys,
    I am still waiting for the stimulator, I have been denied again by work comp. and my nuero said it was my last hope and the ONLY thing left for me to try, It doesnt help with the darn foot drop which causes me to fall alot, on Monday I fell into the door and it slammed shut on my arm/elbow so now I am in a cast. What next. I have my neuro, and my pain dr. behind me for the stimulator but I guess work comp is GOD and they have the last word on my health SCREW THEM!!!!
    I contacted my attorney this morning and told him that I am DONE with comp. and all further treatment, whats the use they keep dening me an hope. and hope was all I had left. So now I want comp. to PAY and pay dearly, I have an appt. with my neuro next week and I am going to ask him how do I go about getting an end of healing and what my disability rating is and will be, dam those comp. people huh? well I will keep you guys posted, and THANK YOU to each and every one who was concerned for me and the great info you gave me, I will come back and see how everyone is doing olve to you all [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love2.gif[/img]

------------------
    laminectomy 1999
    discectomy 2001
    spinal fusion L5S1 2002
    partial hardware removal
    chronic back pain
    failed back syndrome
    right leg and foot numbness, loss of sensation, burning pain
    partial hardware removal
    chronic back pain
    failed back syndrome
    right leg and foot numbness, loss of sensation, burning pain

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-15-2003, 01:43 PM   #32
    BAXTER
    Inactive

BAXTER HB User
    Hi She Devil,

I'm so sorry that things are so bad right now, I hate how W/C thinks they can rule the world, it's not right, or fair [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/hammer.gif[/img]

I'm sending you lots of prayers and hugs so that things will work in your favor very soon

Please keep us posted.

Be Well,
    Baxter [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif[/img]

------------------
    Two level laminectomy fusion L5-S1 & L2-3 done on 12/6/02.
    Fifteen inch scar from the very top of butt crack (sorry), to the bra line.
    BAK cages, rods & screws.(Titanium)
    My pelvic bone was used for grafting.
    Praying that the other two discs in between, won't have to be fused later, as I was told it was a possibility, due to the other two discs in between, not being in that great of shape.
    Doc didn't want to fuse four levels, unless it is really necessary.
    I would hate to repeat the surgery, as the recovery period, is so very painful.
    I also have a free fragment in my T11-12 area, that I'm still refusing surgery for, at this point in time.
    That surgery is way too dangerous for me to consider, until if affects my being able to walk.

[This message has been edited by BAXTER (edited 05-15-2003).]

Closed Thread