It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• L5-S1 hemilaminectomy with microdiscectomy

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-17-2003, 03:40 PM   #61
    Traweaver

Traweaver HB User
    Hey ddpi,
    Thank goodness that what you are feeling is normal. I thought alot about you today. I think you should be happy you have a doctor looking out for you. Many doctors may have sent you back to work, and with the pain you are experiencing...you shouldn't. I am with Etoile...no more sitting. Just bite the bullet and make a conscious effort not to.
    Which leads me to my next question...Etoile... do you have a recliner. At my house we only have a couch and a chair. So my options are lying on the couch or in bed, or standing/walking. Do you lie in a recliner so you are partially up? My hubby says he will rent one for me if it is an option. Maybe ddpi should get one too!
    Rosarita, thanks for your kind words. One more day now. My hubby is the MOST understanding person I know. I don't know if I would be as understanding if I were on the other side, not knowing what back pain is like. He is my best friend and I am lucky to have him. We will just wait to see how I feel.
    Getting a bit anxious now that I have only one more day to go. It did approach fast, so hang in there Rosarita!
    Talk to you later girls.
    Time for dinner!
    TraWeaver

Hemilectomy-Discectomy on 3/19~ Awoke Pain Free!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-17-2003, 04:06 PM   #62
    hawks066
    (male)

hawks066 HB User
    Hey Ddp11,

My appt went well also. I explained to him that I have a little tingling in my foot and calf etc and he, like every doctor, said it's normal and the nerves are just coming back. I asked about why when I twist my neck all the way to the left or right, I sometimes feel pressure in my hamstring. He said that when you twist your neck, you are basically stretching your spine, which is also stretching your nerve, a nerve that was under pressure for a very long time.. So this was good news.. That's my only real discrepency, but it's not pain, it just ackward.. and it doesn't happen a lot, actually happens less this past week so maybe that will go away soon.

He sratched my legs and feet to see if I had a difference in feeling which I don't except for one part of my leg is a little numb, but nothing that I can't feel touch to. While I was sitting in the chair, he raised my legs.. First the right one, and asked about pressure on the left side/butt. I said no. He then raised the problem leg, the left one, and asked about pain.. No pain, except for some massive tightness in my hamstring, and behind my knee area.. It needs to be stretched out.

He then had me stand up and bend straight forward... This was the test I was waiting for.. To my surprise, I had no pain in my left leg/butt that I have had for months.. another WOOHOO.. I bent further then I could before without pain, but at the same time I couldn't bend further because my back is very tight.. Tight to the point that I don't think it would let me bend anymore.. He then had me bend backwards which I had no pain before the first surgery while doing this, but had pain after the first surgery when doing this.. THis time was great.. No pain bending backwards.. Then he had me bend side to side, and again, no pain.

Don't get me wrong here, my leg still isn't "normal" but atleast I know I don't have the nerve pains anymore. I have mucle cramping in my calf every now and then..But I think the biggest thing is that I haven't done anything in 2 months. Basically been laying around on my bed, getting up and walking every now and then. So both of them are weak.Ithink most of my small things are muscle's reacting and getting back to normal. Lately I have been going out for quite a few hours at a time, standing, walking, and sitting.. Another big thing is my legs/back have no stamina anymore. When I'm out for a few hours, without laying down, my legs and back are very tired..

It's only been 4 weeks, so I think I am doing great. My mindset has changed since he had me bendover, and I actually think I am in doing really well now.. I knew the tests would get my spirits up.

My doc told me I can go back to light duty part time work starting next Monday. Some limitations like no bending etc. He's having me go in 4 hours a day at 5 days a week. He has me doing two weeks of this, and then said I can go back to full time light duty. On 4/14 I go back for another follow up and at that point if he will decide if I can go back to my regular work which is physical work as a cable technician.. Climbing ladders, crawling sometimes, bending, twisting, you name it.

He also cleared me to carry 25-30 pounds, but only said he was going to allow 20 pounds at work, on a light basis.. Said I can carry 10 pounds at work quite frequently. But I won't be carrying anything at work, i'll be doing paperwork until I get back on my feet and can get back on the road going house to house.

Lastly, he is sending me to PT which I wanted. I start on Thurs, which will be a 1 hour visit with pool therapy and machine excersies. Probably going to be 3 times a week for 4 weeks also.. Wish I could have gotten in sooner, but the place was booked till thurs.
    My incision looks good, not more scabbing, just the scar.

Things are looking up I hope. I am still tight in the morning. THe doc says he thinks another 4 weeks will show a lot more recovery. I don't think he will send me back doing regular work 4 weeks from now, but I think soon after that he will as long as my leg and back feel good.

Really hope PT takes care of the rest of my weaknesses, and tightness..
    Take Care
    Jesse

Old 03-17-2003, 04:14 PM   #63
    hawks066
    (male)

hawks066 HB User

All doctor's say sitting for long periods of time isn't good for the back, but i've done a lot of research and most post op articles say it is ok to sit, but not for long period's of time.

My doctor said that sitting for 20-30 min at a time is fine, as long as you get up and take a walk around before resuming sitting. I haven't been sitting much at all until the last week because I have a laptop on my bed cat 5 running to it for the internet..

Etoile, did you read that sitting is not supposed to be done post op? Getting other doctor's views is always good!

I really haven't seen this anywhere. Sitting is natural, but not good when sitting for long periods of time..

Take Care
    jesse

Old 03-17-2003, 04:36 PM   #64
    nordon
    (female)

nordon HB User
    Cool

Hi everyone!

Ddp11, I'm glad to hear that your PT is a good listener. That's really important. I wonder when he'll introduce you to exercises that involve bending. I was doing my PT stretches daily before my surgery, and the one I miss most is the "prayer stretch" - it's when you are down on your knees and bending forward, stretching your arms on the floor as far as you can ahead. Does that make sense? It often made the pain better. I can't WAIT to start PT!

Yes, it's pretty amazing that I haven't sat down for a month now. I do not have a recliner - I've been in bed or on the couch. The first 3 weeks I was only on the bed because the couch wasn't comfortable enough, and not flat enough. I still prefer to be in bed since our mattress is awesome (Tempur-pedic), but I think now that that might be my insomnia problem! I'm in bed too much when I'm awake! I figure that even having my head up 20 or 30 degrees would put undue stress or pressure on the spine - so I've been either horizontal or vertical! Seriously. To eat I lie down and put the plate or bowl on my chest (actually had my husband set it there once I got settled in). I ate a lot of bagels and grapes and things easy to eat during the first couple weeks. I ate a few times on my knees, but that got old quickly and I ended up back on the bed with a plate of food on my chest! GET BENDY STRAWS! They are great - so I can drink lying down, too. At the computer I am always standing. I haven't driven since I drove to the hospital for surgery. The only time I sit is on the throne!

Jesse, my doctor said that I could sit, it's true, but only for short periods of time and ONLY if I kept my back in good posture... but I decided not to follow that. I told these guys earlier that my uncle had a similar back surgery back in 1983, and he asked my grandfather for his advice before he had it done as he was a surgeon (general surgeon, but dealt often dealt with orthopoedics). So my grandfather said that if he followed his advice - that he not sit for ANY period of time during the first 6 weeks post-op - then he would be fine. Well, since then - 20 years ago - he hasn't had a single problem. My mom told me about this and now my whole family has encouraged me not to sit. My husband won't let me! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif[/img] I feel that it's a total pain in the *** (no pun intended), but very worth the effort.

I have been feeling better everyday. The creaky feeling is gone, for now. I walked to the grocery store (about a mile away) and got a few things - I even bent forward a bit to gather the items to put in a bag, thinking nothing of it, and realized what I'd done when I left the store! But, I hadn't actually done anything - I felt fine. I still need to be careful, though. Two more weeks....

Tra! Hang in there - only another full day before you will get your relief.

I'm going to get going - the president's speech is on in a short while.

------------------
    Had right pain down butt/leg/toes for over 2 years.
    MRI confirmed L5-S1 disc herniation
    Discogram confirmed L5-S1 disc tear
    Tried chiro, PT, epi steriod injections, more PT... to no avail
    Insurance denied IDET
    Had L5-S1 hemilaminectomy with microdiscectomy on 2/18/03 - now pain free!!!
    L5-S1 ALIF 6/30/12 - back pain is GONE!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-17-2003, 04:40 PM   #65
    ddp11
    (female)

ddp11 HB User
    Hey there everyone!
    Jesse, your appointment sounds like it went great! Our doctors said VERY similar things, which is encouraging to me. The tests my doc did sounded very similar except that bending forward/backward for me DID reproduce the pain down my left leg. But, both my doctor and therapist insist that this is totally normal. I guess I had a pretty large herniation and I waited too long before going to the doctor--I had close to a year of symptoms before I finally couldn't stand it any longer and went to see the doctor. Anyway, I'm glad your spirits are up Jesse! Today seemed to be my most frustrating day but that is b/c I was expecting to go to work tomorrow. Oh well---work will still be there in 4 weeks, so I guess it's not too big of a deal.
    Thanks for thinking of me today, Tra! I'm getting excited for you about your surgery and I'll be thinking of you on Wednesday. That is SO great that your husband is so supportive--that really helps. I'm single right now, but I'm looking for someone like that someday!! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/love2.gif[/img]
    I live by myself right now, but my parents spent a week with me and then I temporarily moved into some friends house for 2 weeks following the surgery. Having supportive people around you really makes a huge difference!!
    Etoile, I'm anxious to hear how your appt. goes next week. You sound like you are doing really great and I'm really happy for you!! The one thing with your job that may hold you back for a few more weeks is the lifting. My physical therapist said I shouldn't lift much more than 10-15 pounds for at least another 4 weeks just to be on the safe side.
    Well, anyway, this is the third time today I've rambled on!! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/gabby.gif[/img]
    I'm just full of stuff to say today!!
    Thanks again for all your messages.
    -Kristen

Old 03-18-2003, 07:29 AM   #66
    ruth ann
    (female)

ruth ann HB User
    Hello DDp,and Etoile and Hawks-
    and welcome to Rosarita, Mumchkin and Etoile!

I've been out and about and doing a little too much too soon here, so I had to catch up on reading your posts. Very interesting. Since we all had surgery around the same time, we are all more or less on the same "schedule of events" regarding follow-up appts., pt, work release, pain, etc.

It's so helpful to me to see what you guys have to say about the follow up appts. I went yesterday to get the Xray for my 5 wk. follow up., which will be Thurs. I got very upset because the dr.'s office failed, after I'd asked them twice, to get the proper authorization to the radiologist in time. How can I have confidence in his surgery when his staff can't even get the paperwork in for a stupid Xray!

My bad mood, I'm sure, was exacerbated by the fact that I suddenly realized I should be off of the Percocet by now. Yesterday was my 1st Perc-free day. I think it really affects mood, that drug. I was stomping around being angry at my dr.'s staff, then I just cried - for no particular reason all afternoon. Now I'm OK, but I think that Percocet is powerful stuff. I am glad to be off of it.

I still haven't started pt (again the dr.'s office didn't get the authorization in), so it's good to know what to expect. I also can't wait to start swimming.

The sitting situation for me is not good yet. I did a 2 hr. rehearsal - I'm a classical musician - Sat. It's my 1st effort since surgery. It went ok, but then like a fool, I followed it with a 4 hr. computer seminar. I was kneeling by the end of the class. I spent the next day lying on the couch watching movies. Now I'm fine, but I can see it's important not to overdo it. I am definitely waiting before doing anything else like that.

What scares me is the dull pain in the lower back. I didn't have that before surgery. I think the leg pain is actually improving, despite my carelessness. I am terrified that I will end up with some high level of pain for the rest of my life, which is why the back pain is so scary. And now that I'm off the meds, I feel everything.

I am so glad to hear that the bump is normal. Mine is very much still there, but it's not really sore.

Rosarita, in California, you are not at all out of the loop. I am here in Arizona, which is even more confusing! I'm not coordinated with the East Coast people time wise, and not hip enough to be on Calif. time - I'm an hr. earlier than you. So, I'm kind of in my own little world here. But I don't think it makes one bit of difference because we all seem to post at all hours as inspiration strikes us!

Well, take care, folks. Let's keep up our great recoveries! - di

Old 03-18-2003, 08:41 AM   #67
    ddp11
    (female)

ddp11 HB User
    Hi everyone!
    Glad to see you're back, Di! I'm surprised you had to get X-Rays--I was at my doctor yesterday and they didn't mention anything about X-Rays. Your follow-up appt. is later this week, right Di? I know what you mean about the dull ache in your back. I have that too and occasionally get sharp pains in my back if I turn or twist too fast. I NEVER had ANY back pain before surgery, so I, too, was concerned about this. I mentioned it to my doc. yesterday and he said, "keep in mind, you just had major surgery on your back, so it is natural to feel pain there." I guess that makes sense, but I don't want this to be the beginning of lifelong back pain! I think the therapy will really help that. Sorry to hear your had a little "sad" moment yesterday, Di, but if it makes you feel any better, I was right there with you!! Yesterday was actually the first day that I got really down about this whole ordeal, but today is much better. So you're a classical musician? WOW! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/wow.gif[/img] That's impressive! I would definitely take your time though going back to work with that amount of sitting. Especially now that we're all feeling so much better--this is probably the time we all need to be the most cautious. I have a tendency to think, "oh, I feel great today" and then I go out and run all kinds of errands and really over-do it. Usually, we'll pay for it the next day.
    Tra--how was your final day with the kiddies? I'm sure it was sad to say goodbye, but you'll be back before you know it. What time is your surgery tomorrow?
    Hawks, I'm anxious to hear how your PT goes this week. We can compare "notes" and compare exercises!
    Well, I think I'll sign off for now. My 15 minutes of sitting is up!!
    Have a good day everyone!

Old 03-18-2003, 11:16 AM   #68
    Rosarita

Rosarita HB User
    Hello everyone. Thanx for the welcome Di. I was wondering where you've been. I've reading you all over the boards and am well acquainted with you. I'm also happy to hear that you're able to do a few things, although you know you overdid it. I can play Chop Sticks and know how uncomfortable a piano bench can be. Take your time. You're frustrated because you've been through a lot, body and lifestyle, so you're entitled to be a little po'd every once in a while. The staff has dealth with a lot worse. You didn't stomp that hard because you would have hurt your back. Next time take a deep breath, then calmly tell them what you must have.

I'm going to tell on myself now. I was having a good day Sunday and did a bit too much. I was on the couch almost all day yesterday. The pain has now spread to my left leg and toes are numb on my left foot. Since I had to stay still most of the day, I could really feel the bugs running all over my leg. The twitching of my toes/feet made me want to scream. I know this is due to spinal stenosis, but darn. The pain has spread across my entire butt and is now in both legs. My husband wants me to call the doctor. I'm not in the mood to be told it's getting worse. I'll also admit to my cyber friends I'm afraid of hospitalization because I've been told 4-7 days. Okay, enough of feeling sorry for myself. Group hug!

Recov, how was your first day back at work. This really concerns me about everyone because I don't want you all to suffer any setbacks. I'm waiting to hear.

Hope everyone is having a great and painfree day.
    Rosarita

[This message has been edited by Rosarita (edited 03-18-2003).]

Old 03-18-2003, 01:30 PM   #69
    Traweaver

Traweaver HB User
    Hello Gang,

Getting a bit anxiouos here...only 14 hours to go. I have to be at the hospital at 6:00AM tomorrow and surgery is scheduled for 7:30AM. Everything should be over within and hour and a half. By this time tomorrow it will be over.(or is that just begun!!) hehe I am staying one night. The doctors have told me that there is a slight chance I will stay for 3. That is only if the herniation (since mine is rather large) has made a hole in the spinal sac and leaks fluid. He said that if that is the case then it is 3 days flat on your back for it to seal up. (That fluid can give spinal headaches) I am not anticipating that!! If I don't write to you guys in a few days then you know why!! hehe

Last day at school was as good as expected. Tears from some kiddies, but they will be fine. I have a great replacement. My co-workers got me a big basket of goodies with new jammies, books, movie and bookstore cards, and treats. They are a great group of teachers. I am lucky to have their support.
    I am now off to get some sushi for my last supper, so to speak. hehe No food after midnight! SO much for meds at the wee hours of the AM!!
    I will check in later tonight!
    So long for now!
    Tra
    P.S. Where can I get one of those "reachy" things to help me pick things up? I checked Eckards but no luck. Etoile, where did you get yours?
    Hemilectomy-Discectomy on 3/19~ Awoke Pain Free!!

Old 03-18-2003, 01:45 PM   #70
    ddp11
    (female)

ddp11 HB User
    Hi Tra! I was just about to write to you to wish you GOOD LUCK!! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif[/img] I'm sure you are feeling all kinds of mixed emotions right now... I know I sure was. 5 weeks ago today, I was going through the EXACT same thing! Don't worry, it's really not all that bad. You'll be pretty sore for a few days, but the Percocet will do wonders for you.
    I'm trying to think if there are any more last minute pointers I can give you, but I think Etoile covered most of them in her previous posts. I don't know where to get a grabber, so I can't help you there. It seemed like everytime I dropped something, though, I would have a few people come right up to me to pick it up--I'm sure your hubbie will do the same for you!!
    That's great that your surgery is early in the morning. That way, you can just get up and go without having extra time to think about it.
    Tra, we'll all be thinking of you tomorrow!! Good luck with everything and don't worry about a thing. I'll be looking for you on here in a few days to see how things went -- or maybe your husband could post for you since sitting won't be comfy for quite awhile.

Old 03-18-2003, 03:13 PM   #71
    nordon
    (female)

nordon HB User
    Talking

Hi everyone!

Tra! Good luck to you tomorrow. I had surgery at 7:30 as well, and it was good to have it out of the way first thing in the morning. I know your doctors told you to be "NPO" after midnight (nothing by mouth ) but if you need to take something for pain, that really is not a problem. Just take it with a sip of water, and you will be fine. The reason they ask you not to have anything after midnight is so that you don't have anything in your stomach that you might aspirate during the time you are under general anesthesia and intubated with the breathing tube. There is actually research being done that says that a patient can be NPO even 4 hours before surgery. But that's beside the point.... [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif[/img]

I got my grabber thing at Snyder Drug - do you have those where you are? Walgreens might have them, too. You still have a few days before you'll even want to use it.

I sincerely hope that you don't have the complication of a cerebral spinal fluid leak. If you do, you'll have to be on FLAT bedrest for about 72 hours. That will only happen if the surgeon nicks the dura of the spinal cord, and it doesn't happen very often. Flat bedrest is indicated so that there isn't any added pressure of the fluid toward the tear. BUT - it won't happen, so don't worry about it!

Rosarita, I hope you have recovered from overdoing it! I know that it sure is easy to overdo. If you're still having a lot of pain, I do hope you go see your doctor.

Recov, how was your day at work? Were you able to get through the whole 8 hours? What was your doctor's explaination for letting you go back already without having done any PT? I hope my surgeon lets me take a couple more weeks off. I just can't see doing my job when I can't bend or really be active without some pain and fear of reherniation.

Ddp11, you had written that reherniation happens about 5% or so? Do you know what leads to that? Is normal activity a concern, or is it just when you tweak your back? This is my biggest fear. How are things going with you now? How are the exercises going at home? I do hope you get better soon.

Well, I've been doing okay. I'm still verging on boredom. I worked out on the eliptical machine today - only for about 15 minutes - but it was nice to do something other than walk. It's been 4 weeks today since my surgery. My back still feels really tight and I can't bend very much, and I'm not sure if I really should, yet, anyway. But the leg pain is gone, and that's what I'm happy about. I can't wait to walk my dog again.

GOOD LUCK TRA! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif[/img] I'm glad you have so much support around you, with your colleagues and family. How nice of them to give you so many nice gifts! I look forward to hearing from you in just a couple of short days. NO SITTING!!!

------------------
    Insurance denied IDET
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 03-18-2003, 04:18 PM   #72
    ddp11
    (female)

ddp11 HB User
    Hey everyone -- me again!!

Etoile, just to answer your questions--I have been doing some research on the Internet about re-herniation and I've had a hard time finding main causes for it. This is also my biggest fear right now!! I have seen numbers ranging anywhere from a 3%-15% chance of re-herniation, so who knows what is accurate. I've also read that the younger you are, the more likely you are to re-herniate at some point down the road--lovely. I also read on a few different sites that about 5% of people that have a discectomy will need another back surgery within 5 years. YUK. I'm not sure exactly how re-herniations occur, but I think it can be anything from picking up something really heavy to just bending over from what I've read.
    My physical therapist told me that he is going to work with me in teaching me ways to avoid injuring my back in the future. The main thing he mentioned on Monday was bending at the waist. Everyone is so quick to bend at the waist to pick things up and he said this puts extra strain on your back (naturally) and extra pressure on your discs. He has already shown me 2 or 3 different ways to bend down to pick things up by keeping my back straight and using more of my legs. I noticed that today, I dropped something and bent over quickly to pick it up--that was the first time since surgery I did that and NO PAIN--YEAH!! BUT, this is probably a way that many people herniate or re-herniated discs... by bending over quickly without thinking of the proper mechanics that should be used when bending. I would imagine this will be a main focus of the therapy a few weeks down the road when I begin with the bending exercises. He also mentioned that after having a discectomy, that disc will never be back to its "normal" self. Scar tissue will form where part of the disc was removed, but since some of that substance (the part that herniated) was removed, the disc will always be slightly more "weak" than a regular, healthy disc. But, the good news is that therapy will help us to strenghten both our abdominal and back muscles in order to "protect" the discs from injury in the future. I'll be anxious to hear what your therapist says--I figure, the more information I can get, the better!! Plus, I think the more aware we are of ways to avoid future back problems, the better off we are, so we might as well share as much information as we all have!
    The exercises have been going well. They seem so easy to me though! I'm used to doing pretty vigorous workouts--lots of ab workouts and I miss those, but I also realize that these small exercises are going to make huge differences and I look forward to the results.
    Etoile, I know what you mean about the boredom getting to you. I actually get excited every time my phone rings in hopes that it's someone I can talk to to pass some time!! Daytime TV gets old very fast... I've been watching a lot of TLC - The Wedding Story, A Personal Story, Trading Spaces, etc.
    Okay, well, here I go again, babbling on and on!!
    Tra, one more time--GOOD LUCK. Hope you had a great sushi dinner (that sounds WONDERFUL)

Kristen

[This message has been edited by ddp11 (edited 03-18-2003).]

Old 03-18-2003, 10:21 PM   #73
    Rosarita

Rosarita HB User
    Hello everyone,

Will make this short and to the point. Having a lot of trouble sitting.

Tra, I really hope I didn't miss you today. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your husband and family. I pray you have a speedy recovery. Your last day at school sound just wonderful and that should keep a smile on your face.

Etoile du nord, thanks. I did call my doctor and his nurse said it didn't sound good. I'm waiting for his call. In the meantime, I'll make sure I'm off the pity pot.

Recov, I'm happy you have a good day at work. Be careful and will check in tomorrow.

Have a good night everyone,
    Rosarita

Old 03-19-2003, 07:08 PM   #74
    nordon
    (female)

nordon HB User
    Exclamation

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say hello and that I hope you all are doing okay.

Please be safe. This may sound silly, but I wish you all love and peace around you and your families in the coming days, weeks, and years ahead.

------------------
    Insurance denied IDET

Old 03-20-2003, 04:55 AM   #75
    ddp11
    (female)

ddp11 HB User
    Oh boy... onto a 3rd page!!!

Hi everyone. Thanks for the message Etoile. It's such a scary time this world is going through right now. I, too, wish everyone and their families safety and happiness while our world goes through these trying times.

I am most likely going to be away from the boards for a few days. I am going away for the weekend and leaving today -- you have no idea how excited I am to be getting out of the house!!! I'm going home to see my family--about 4 hours away, but don't worry, I'm not driving! I am getting a ride, so I can lay down in the back seat during the trip.
    Tra, I hope everything went well yesterday with your surgery. I thought of you often! I'll be anxious to hear how things went went I get back. Just be sure to TAKE IT EASY over the next few weeks!!!
    Etoile, GOOD LUCK with your doctor's appt. I believe it's on Monday, right? I'm very interested to see what your doctor says compared to what my doctor said. Same with you Di--isn't your follow-up today? Please be sure to let us know how they go!
    Everyone have a wonderful and safe weekend.
    -Kristen

[This message has been edited by ddp11 (edited 03-20-2003).]

Closed Thread