It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• L5-S1 Hemilaminectomy with microdisectomy 2

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-13-2003, 07:29 AM   #16
    Onyx

Onyx HB User
    Cool

Hi y'all, and thanks Rosa needed to hear that, because i'm so tempted to hop in the car and go do stuff, i'm just to hardhead, and impatient, i do realize the road to recovery sucks but its one we all have to travel.
    I have been trying to just accept the fact i'm going to have slow go this, so not to screw up the work they just did, what i hate more than anything is the weakness in my foot it just rolls out on me now, but hey at least i can feel in it and have some control, lot better than before;^)
    My hubby has decided to call me "Skoot" now, little smart aleck, because of my walker! His friend and him are giving me a hard time saying how they want to modified, like a hot rod or something! Lol, everything to flames, to exhaust pipes. At least it makes me laugh. Hope y'all have a great day.

------------------
    L4/L5(9mm)L5/S1(6mm)Herniations since 12/26/02 Severe Spasming down Left Buttock/Leg and Foot
    Two Level Discetomy/Laminotomy (Micro)on 8/5/03
    Leg Pain Gone Still some numbness in lower leg and foot, but was worth it. Hoping to heal well.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-13-2003, 07:33 AM   #17
    Onyx

Onyx HB User
    Cool

Hi y'all, and thanks Rosa needed to hear that, because i'm so tempted to hop in the car and go do stuff, i'm just to hardhead, and impatient, i do realize the road to recovery sucks but its one we all have to travel.
    I have been trying to just accept the fact i'm going to have slow go this, so not to screw up the work they just did, what i hate more than anything is the weakness in my foot it just rolls out on me now, but hey at least i can feel in it and have some control, lot better than before;^)
    My hubby has decided to call me "Skoot" now, little smart aleck, because of my walker! His friend and him are giving me a hard time saying how they want to modified, like a hot rod or something! Lol, everything to flames, to exhaust pipes. At least it makes me laugh. Hope y'all have a great day.

------------------
    L4/L5(9mm)L5/S1(6mm)Herniations since 12/26/02 Severe Spasming down Left Buttock/Leg and Foot
    Leg Pain Gone Still some numbness in lower leg and foot, but was worth it. Hoping to heal well.

Old 08-13-2003, 08:10 AM   #18
    TexMich

TexMich HB User
    Lightbulb

Daubie- you've probably already figured it out- but since we can't post web sites, etc. here- do a search on the web for blaster worm removal & ******** the fix program. Place it on your desktop. Before running the fix program you'll want to d/c the modem. Run the fix. Then plug modem back in. You'll want to upgrade your viral protection to latest upgrade asap. If you're unable to keep your home computer going long enough to do this- try downloading fix program from work & email to your home email address. Then open from home & place on your desktop & run it (after d/c'ing your modem). Good luck! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/t_up.gif[/img]
    08/03:PT @ 5 mos post-op for 6 wks: Results: Back & abdominal strength MUCH better - stretching exercises help only temporarily. Heavy feeling of pressure, restriction thru-out incision area post op. ~scar tissue adhering?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

11/03:Working with "Rolfing" expert to release scar tissue - Jury's still out on this procedure

Old 08-13-2003, 08:51 AM   #19
    TexMich

TexMich HB User
    Rosa - we we're worried about you since you were gone so long & so suddenly- very glad you're o.k. & I think time is going to be your friend in healing! I'm 5 mos along now & just started PT last wk. My Neuro didn't suggest it- I did. There does seem to be controvery over how soon post op to do it as to help but not aggravate recovery. Wish it was a more exact science! Does ice/frozen bag of peas still help you or do you or do you prefer anti-inflammatories? Take it easy & hope you're feeling better soon!

Onyx - Hi fellow Texan! I'm from Ft.Worth - daughter lives in Dallas now. Hubby was trsf'd here about 4 mos ago to Michigan (Ft.Worth design/engineering dept of Co. is closing). As much as I was saddened to leave 'home' - I have to say that I don't miss August in Texas - I know its been 105 plus there lately. I certainly know how it feels to be too hot to touch the steering wheel after being in the store just 15 minutes. Here- even in August - some evenings I choose to wear a sweater or lt jacket! AND the grass is actually still green in August! HOWEVER- In Dec-Mar the weather will not be a subject open for discussion with me. We were actually able to go to an outdoor music theater this month (like Smirnoff's there) & watch old rockers perform & be comfortable heat-wise! Of course, being born there & haven lived there most my life- I'll always love Texas & continue to consider myself a Texan! [img]http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif[/img]

Concerning your post-op status- Rosa is right- it does take time & patience. Have you gone back & read the long (original) L5-S1 Hemil....thread? It truly tells the story from start to now of many of us. Full of good advice for the road to recovery so you may wanna just print it, lay back & read it. Don't know if you have great post-op instructions- but it's all there in the thread. Not that you asked- but in case it's useful-my advice at this point of your recovery wld be: Important to keep flexibility & to aid in blood supply to the incision area by walking short distances several x's daily (but not to the pt of pain). When you feel pain - use ice(bag of frozen peas)for about 10 minutes at incision site (over your shirt) preferably laying gently on the peas. Anti-inflammatories (not over-done) taken with food (to prevent ulcers)also help a lot with the inflammation in the incision area that's causing pain to the nerve. Don't sit any more than you have to -that puts most weight on your spine. Walking & laying at this point are good. To help prevent scar tissue adhering -using your stomach muscles held tight, while laying down GENTLY raise your leg one at a time, slowly pt toe up then down & move foot around - do this 3 x's on ea leg a couple x's a day. Don't lift ANYTHING heavier than a plate for at least 3 wks & no bending or twisting. Always use log roll concept. Best of luck & you'll do great! There are several on this site who've experienced the foot numbness &/or pain - so you're in good company here!

Laura

------------------
    Mar 2003:Micro-Discectomy w/Hemilaminectomy L5-S1
    Prior to that 4 mos of Sciatic pain; left side
    Herniated Disc L5/S1
    Bulging Disc L4/L5
    08/03:PT @ 5 mos post-op for 6 wks: Results: Back & abdominal strength MUCH better - stretching exercises help only temporarily. Heavy feeling of pressure, restriction thru-out incision area post op. ~scar tissue adhering?
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

11/03:Working with "Rolfing" expert to release scar tissue - Jury's still out on this procedure

Old 08-13-2003, 09:37 AM   #20
    Rosarita

Rosarita HB User
    Good morning ladies. I'm on early today because I have another doctors appointment. Actually, I'm going for an ultrasound of my thyroid. The insurance company is ready to kill me I'm sure. It would be cheaper for them to pay life insurance benefits than to keep paying my medical bills and I'm sure one of those genuises has figured that out.

Onyx, you have a walker?!!! Dang! I wanted a wheelchair, walker, cane, neckbrace, name it I wanted it...the ns said I didn't need it. I did buy a cane, I didn't care what the ns said. I would go for a walk and before I knew it I was leaning to the left (the left is my stronger side) and it would be a struggle to get home. A few times I had to sit on the curb so I wouldn't fall. It's difficult when you tell your body to do something and it does something different. My foot didn't exactly drag but I had a swivel-clump. Women are supposed to swivel-swivel when we walk. I swivel-clump. Try to do a little walking everyday. Decorate your walker, have fun with it. One of the best things to do is laugh. What is is, may as well have fun with it.

Good morning Laura. I've been feeling out of sorts for a year and after back surgery thought that was it so I stopped complaining. Something still wasn't right, new bushel of problems I'm being checked out for. Doctors suspect an auto-immune disease such as RA and that stuff can make you feel real bad real quick but we're working on it.

Speaking of Ft Worth, my husband have relatives there. It was too hot for me in May outside, however, it's too cold inside. His aunt kept the house so cold. He also have a cousin in Lake Dallas. I love going down to visit, in April. The rest of the year is either too cold or too hot. I'm a native Californian, what can I say!!!!

As far as inflammation is concerned, warm showers works best for me. I tried the cold pack and that reminded me real fast of the arthritis. Boy did that hurt! A few weeks ago we had really cool weather and it started to rain and my incision began to swell. Voltaren wasn't working. I took so many showers I was beginning to look like a California raisin. In other words, moist heat does it for me.

Last thing Laura. You're right. I'll have to ask for PT. I need somebody to show me the proper mechanics of bending at the hips. I may feel like I am but am not. Okay gotta go. Can't be late.

Luv to all and be careful,

Rosa

Old 08-13-2003, 08:48 PM   #21
    davemcd

davemcd HB User

Hi Folks,

Sorry not to say hi earlier. I've had a very busy week with a bit of a step back into work.

Daubie, I am sooo sorry to hear your bad news about your job and about your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

David, the side stroke and back stroke are the two best strokes according to my neuro though the crawl is okay if your technique is very good. See the note from Tom on this as he knows it better than I do.

Onyx, please be careful and be patient. You shouldn't do too much other than walking for 4 weeks.

Daubie, thanks for sharing the exercises. I had a good physio appt this week where she showed me some exercises to work the 'little' muscles that they actually cut through in the surgery. You like on your back on the floor and put your heels up in the air and on an exercise ball. Then you try to raise your butt to make your body straight. The point is not to work your ab muscles but to work your muscles by holding yourself steady. At first you will probably need to hold your hands on the floor at your side. Later, you want to fold your arms across your chest to use your stabilization muscles. Another exercise was to lie on your stomach over the ball and raise an opposite leg and arm in the air. Again, the idea is to work the little muscles that hold you steady instead of the bigger muscles like your abs or the ones that you work when you do 'raises'.

My physio also told me that I needed to work on leg flexibility to continue my progress. Quads, hams, and calves.

Contrary to someone's advice, I was told not to do the exercise where you bend backwards yet. This was for the same reason that I wasn't supposed to do breast stroke right away. Sorry, can't recall who posted that. It may be that they were far enough down the path that they should start on that one.

For those unfamiliar with me, pls be aware that I'm 7 weeks post op. My understanding is that you shouldn't be doing this physio in the first 4-6 weeks.

I hope this is somewhat helpful for someone.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Cheers to Laura, Lisa, Kristen et al.

Dave.

- hockey impact injury to top of head in Dec. 2002
    - physiotherapy & chiropractic visits which did not fix the problem
    - pain shooting down into butt, leg, and calf
    - numbness in foot
    - big pain when coughing, laughing hard, or sneezing. Trouble sleeping at night.
    - ruptured disc between L5 & S1

Old 08-13-2003, 09:57 PM   #22
    Onyx

Onyx HB User
    Cool

Hi y'all,
    Okay I have to confess TexMich, I'm actually a (damn)Yankee, you know what that means I'm sure, one of those Yankees that comes down here and stays! LOL, I'm actually from CT. Been here twelve years, and your right the heat has been awful, just in the past day or two it has cooled down some, with a few thunderstorms, I'm glad when it doesn't it past 100.

I'm trying to take things in stride, and restrict my self, the bending and not sitting those are so hard to avoid, especially when I spent so much time lying down on my good side, I think I have permanent bruising within over there ;^).
    I'm walking but slowed down on hard I'm pushing myself, I am starting to feel the pull from the back down when I overdo it, and don't like it worth a flip!

Will say this you guys all give me inspiration, regardless of the injuries y'all have suffered, you keep on going and getting on with life, its impressive, I have more respect for that than anything.
    I know what you mean about people not realizing what it feels like and they have no clue unless they have had a similiar type injury.
    Most people think that if your not bleeding something visible you can't hurt, half the time I don't say a word because I don't want to sound like I'm whining all the time.
    When I was in the hospital, a married couple came to visit me that I'm friends with, and her hubby had been having muscle spasms in his back all day, he had had a fusion done back in the early eightys, w/six months of total paralysis from the waist down! He told me he was having sympathy pains after I had surgery, lol.
    Sounds dumb that small gesture does mean a lot because then you know that they comprehend what your going through. Just like this forum, its a godsend.
    And each of you are his angels, with each of you uplifting the other...
    Okay, darn it, I got mushy! lol, I do that every once in a while ;^) Well hope y'all are having a wonderful day...(((hugs))) Onyx

------------------

Old 08-14-2003, 12:59 AM   #23
    Suddzrus
    (male)

Suddzrus HB User
    Smile

hi dee, daubie and Laura! How are you all doing? Sorry for the late reply, I have been real busy lately. Well my surgeons visit went as expected, he told me i'm a very lucky young man and that I may resume my normal activities. I can't wait to start to run and play basketball again. However I am gonna ease into things, I am still very tight when i bend over and i still can't touch my toes . Well Laura those stretches you mentioned do do wonders for that tightness in the lower back. Have you done the one where you kind of immitate praying to allah? you kneel on your knees with your butt touching your calves and try to bring yoru head to your crotch with your arms outstretched on the floor. that one really gets the spot too. I also just kind of stand and hang letting my body weight and gravity stretch my lower back out. Well I still have some numbness and weird sensations but i think those will eventually go away with the more acitivity i bring back into my daily routine. I hope everyone is doing well and have a great night.
    -Coby
    • Ruptured L5 S1 and nerve damage
    • Hemilaminectomy/Discectomy, medial facectomy on 2-20-03
    • Pain is getting better every week
    • Residual numbness and pain in foot, butt, calf
    • Rehabing at new PT and getting better
    • Still have numbness and occasional pain in leg
    • Eric Davis goes to the same PT as me! I'm in good hands!

Old 08-14-2003, 07:04 PM   #24
    Tung-Sol
    (male)

Tung-Sol HB User
    Hi all,

Boy, I have some catching up to do

Seeks ... the excercise I mentioned that I thought helped the footdrop and numbness specifically was the ankle excercise with a rubber sheet. If you are doing PT you may have seen them, different colors for different tension, mine is dark gray, about 8" wide and five feet long. You need help, my wife holds the loose end and the loop wraps my foot, I pull against the tension in four directions, 3x 10 reps up, down, the each side. It's just for ankle strengthening in all directions for stability as well as to try to get the muscles and nerves that hold the foot up stimulated, but I have less numbness in my big toe and around the foot since I've been doing that. Hope that helps.

Coby ... I know what you mean about not bending, I'm only 5 weeks postop and found myself unconciously starting to bend at the waist and it was very hard not to. If you read my post re. training yourself to bend at the hip by learning how to assume a neutral spine position (this is supposed to become "natural" feeling, but I'm not there yet). Another thought is to use the "golfer's bend" using a cane or walking stick. You know how golfers support themselves and rotate their body around the club grip (with one foot extending behind off the ground) while plucking the ball out of the cup? You'll notice they are able to preserve the neutral curve in the lumbar, you may want to try that as well. From what I read, it is best to avoid bending at the waist and use the hips/legs. That, and good posture, are sort of golden rules that Mom and sports coaches/PE teachers tried to tell us while growing up, but none of us really took it seriously, I do now. No way I'm going thru this again if I can do something to avoid it! Just my .02 worth.

Dee ... so glad you're progressing so well re. your numbness. Yes, I did decide get the Aeron chair. After about a week, I went back to the store and tried all the chairs again and decided I still liked the Aeron the best. My son is going to haul it to work Saturday for me as I'm going into the office starting Monday (oh boy, can't wait) The chair comes in three sizes, so if you're thinking of getting one, best to try it out in person. They do have a chart on-line to help deciding with regards ones height and weight. Also their are two options for support, they told me at the store most prefer the lumbar support. The pelvic tilt option most people don't like, I didn't either.

Daubie ... yeah, I over did it. I seem to do that every other day Today we went to lunch, then walked around a local botanical garden, sheesh it was hot! Neat butterfly garden though. Came home and did my mile walk and half way through the left leg just went so weak, I was afraid I wouldn't make it home. Yesterday I breezed though almost the whole way, so it's a bit maddening; the ups and downs. I go back to work Monday, I've done some driving (up to a little over half an hour), but the commute is not going to be fun. How are the shoes, TENS, etc. working out. Any better with the pain? Do try the rubber band as much as you can, I'm sold on it. Sometimes when trying to pull my foot up it just barely moves, but I just keep straining even if I just budge it, the nerve and muscles "should" eventually get the message, or so I'm told. Oh, and the bags-o-peas are without a doubt probably the best thing I've learned here, I'm addicted!!!

Well that's enough ranting for one night. Hi to all, Laura, Linda (where are you?), Rosa, Onxy and everyone else.

Thom

------------------
    herniated L4-L5, free frag with footdrop approx. 6-30-03 with a month of lower back pain prior to that
    laminectomy/discectomy 07-14
    I have 5mm herniation of L5-S1 on right side that is asymptomatic, no surgery recommended

[This message has been edited by Tung-Sol (edited 08-14-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Tung-Sol (edited 08-14-2003).]

Old 08-14-2003, 09:11 PM   #25
    Rosarita

Rosarita HB User
    Hi Everyone!!

Had a pretty good day today. Had another doctors appointment. Looked like a nut because I was wearing a jacket. It's very hot outside but air conditioned buildings really hurts my back. It takes a while to thaw out, LOL. I still haven't started any of the exercises you all are talking about. The ns said the only thing he wants me to exercise is the remote control, that's so boring. Daubie, I know how you feel about your left side. My side did get sore. I was off my feet 4 months before surgery on my left side and on my left side several months after surgery. It was horrible. The soreness doesn't last forever.

Dave, you're not supposed to bend your back backwards. Now if you accidentally bend, it's okay. What I mean is one morning when I woke up I realized in mid-stretch what I was doing and stopped. I froze. I think I had a panic attack but I was okay. I was under the impression that if I bent back at all I was in big trouble which was not the case. The doc did say not to do any exercises requiring me to bend back.

Went for my walk this evening, which I'm not supposed to do. I was able to walk a little farther but had to really rely on my cane to get back. Stepping up on the curb is no fun. Oh, well.

Bottom line we all have to be patient and careful. For those of you returning to work, congrats! Just be careful. That's it for me. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Luv ya,
    Rosa

Old 08-15-2003, 05:45 AM   #26
    daubie
    Veteran

daubie HB User
    Good morning everyone. I swear I haven't abandoned you all, but between this dang computer virus (which I have downloaded the patch so many times it's probably taken all my memory!) and now the power outage, I haven't been able to post. And I can only post at work when I don't have PT during lunch, which was only on Tuesday. Anyway, I'm going to update this post and then come back because I posted a long note Wed. nite and just as I was ready to update, virus kicked me off. No way of knowing if I finally de-wormed it or not, unless I get kicked off again! ~Daubie
    Microdiscectomy 6/6/03
    9/5/03 still have foot pain and numbness but recovered fine from surgery
    1/19/04 I am 7 mos post op. I still have the same foot pain as before surgery. Doc agrees it is probably permanent nerve damage. Started neurontin this week. Still glad I had the surgery though!

Old 08-15-2003, 08:24 AM   #27
    seeksbliss
    (female)

seeksbliss HB User
    Hi to everyone!! Thanks, Tung-Sol, I appreciate the information you gave me! I'm trying everything I can think of at this point. I got one of those bands now and may tie it around the foot of my couch and stretch it from there. It's a WIDE band! I'm wondering whether or not to fold it in half or leave it open to wrap it around my foot....does it matter? I have also joined a gym and am walking the treadmill almost daily and beginning to lift upper body weight. They also have a large indoor pool. It's a lot of money to join, but I figure if I don't get in better shape now, I'll be spending a lot more for medical bills later! Anyway, I took the walking brace off and walked on the treadmill for a mile yesterday. First time I've even walked without it (out of the house)and I did fine, as long as HANG ON to the treadmill rails, cuz I will easily stumble at any time if I don't think about every single step I take (heel, then push off on toes). My theory for removing the brace is, that it might help my foot improve if it is put through the normal flexing steps that it used to take when walking, rather than hard, unflexable movements it makes while in the brace. Like the doctor said, things will probably never improve, but I have to know I tried. Lost five pounds already in less than two weeks by cutting way back on sugar and carbs. I also just called the doctors office to let him know what I'm doing and see if it presents any problems in his eyes. Everyone keep up the healing! Next, I may add meditation to the list and see what happens. Take care of yourselves!

------------------
    1987-2003=L4-5 herniated disc that only flared up once or twice a year causing back & leg pain.
    L4-5 disc ruptured worse & broke in March 2003, which left a piece pressing on nerve root, causing severe dropped foot,leg/ankle numbness & weakness. Numbness disappeared on it's own BEFORE surgery.
    Hemilaminectomy/Microdiscetomy May 1, 2003.
    Dropped foot & ankle weakness not improved since surgery.
    Age 50

Old 08-15-2003, 10:44 AM   #28
    daubie
    Veteran

daubie HB User
    Well, the virus didn't kick me off this time, my generator (which we just got running this morning) died about 10 minutes after hubby left. Figures! Anyway, power is back on, woohoo! Hope everyone who was affected get their power on soon. Living rurally, we experience this alot, so it's nothing new. We actually just bought this generator 2 weeks ago. Hope we didn't get a lemon! Well, I was doing pretty good this week, some days much better than others. However, it took me close to 4 hours to get home last nite, and boy do I feel it today. The ride was awful, even in my back. Kept moving the seat, used my tens constantly, and just tried to not let it bother me. Inconsiderate drivers really P*@s me off! You know, the whole 4 way stop thing. There are such ignorant people out there (and it was only just a few but... they're the ones to cause the accidents). Anyway, just had to vent. Having extreme foot pain today but at least I know why. Going to take it very easy today and tomarrow.
    ~Dave, glad to see your physio went so well. You know the one where you lay on the ball and lift opposite leg and arm one? I do that but without the ball. At first he only had me do it there while he spotted me, but now I'm an old pro! So, he says next week we start doing it with weights on the arms and legs. He also has me working on all muscles, especially the legs. It was me that said about bending backwards, and you're right. He just started me on that about 2 weeks ago (8 weeks post op). It really does help when I get the nerve pain. Don't know why.
    ~Coby, great news on the doctor visit. Normal activities!. Something we all dream of hearing someday!
    ~Thom, good to hear from you! I bet once you're back to work, your postings will slow down! (hope not). I asked my PT about squatting to pick stuff up and he said no, not yet (but I sometimes did it anyway, shhhh, don't tell anyone, (smile). Anyway, he told me to do the golfers bend also, which works pretty well so I do that now. I sure know what you mean about the ups and downs and frustration. I just keep thinking it will get consistent one of these days!
    ~Seeks, good luck with the low carb thing. I've been on low carb since January (did I already tell you that?). Lost almost 50 lbs. Hope you do well with it!
    I'm sure I missed some responses, and if I did, sorry! Want to catch up on the rest of the board, and trying not to sit too long at a time. Woohoo, haven't been kicked off yet. Maybe I got rid of that NASTY worm after all!!!
    Hi to everyone, Rosa, David, Laura, Onxy and everyone else! ~Daubie
    Microdiscectomy 6/6/03
    1/19/04 I am 7 mos post op. I still have the same foot pain as before surgery. Doc agrees it is probably permanent nerve damage. Started neurontin this week. Still glad I had the surgery though!

Old 08-16-2003, 04:51 PM   #29
    daubie
    Veteran

daubie HB User
    Where is everyone??? I have nothing new since my last posting. Today's been good, no pain, but I haven't really done anything either. Still, I'm happy. Hubby is watching the pre-season football game, so I'm on my own. Oh well, hope everyone is out enjoying the day and feeling PAIN FREE!!!
    Take care, Daubie

------------------
    Car Accident 2/2/02
    Herniated disc L5/S1
    Epidurals x3, PT 4 mos, some relief
    Microdiscectomy 6/6/03
    Microdiscectomy 6/6/03

Old 08-17-2003, 10:10 AM   #30
    Rosarita

Rosarita HB User
    Hi Everyone,

Daubie, know what you mean about no one being here. I wasn't because I'm having trouble getting on. Can access the other boards like arthritis, high/low blood pressure, etc., but this one seems to be the busiest and kicks me off. I feel like a stepchild.

I really don't have anything to report. Have been going for walks every nite at 8:00 with my cane and one kid. I'm determined to lose the weight I've gained since being couch bound. Also, I'm trying not to get angry about the condition of my house. I keep hearing I'll do it, I'll do it and guess what? No one does it. I think they must believe I'm doing much better. Maybe I should have kept laying on the couch. As you can tell, I'm ******. On a nicer note I'm proud of you losing 50 pounds. How much do you want to lose? I've gained 30 in a year and the bloating from the Voltaren makes it look like more than that! The walking does help the bloating though.

I would like to address everyone by name but need to sign off before I'm kicked off. Onyx, be good.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Rosa

Closed Thread