It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Lower Right Back Pain

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-07-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
    jamesc25313
    Inactive
    (male)

jamesc25313 HB User
    Question Lower Right Back Pain

Hi,
    I have had back pain for about 3 days now and it started when I woke up after sleeping 12 hours :-) it was in my lower back and right in the middle. I put an airplane pillow in my chair and it took the stress off enought to where the pain almost went away. The next day I was coming back from my moms and after getting home I had to bend to get the dogs food and notice a sharp pain in my lower right back. It only hurt when I had to bend or something like that. I noticed today standing for 5 minutes my whole lower back seems to feel stiff until I sit. But the sharp pain is gone and the middle lower pain is gone. Now all I have is the stiffness and some left over ache on my lower right side if I sit the wrong way.

So, my question is. I had to ship a 40 pound package out last Tuesday and the box was as tall as me and I lifted it straight up twice to check the strength of the box plus throw a heavey shampooer in my moms car that day. Could the pain have came from that even though it didnt start until Saturday??? I havent did any heavy lifting since and the only thing I could think of is maybe I slept wrong because I woke up with the middle lower back pain on Sat. 8 hours into my sleep. Any ideas?
    Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
    ms_west
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

ms_west HB User
    Re: Lower Right Back Pain

Its hard to say whether it had any effect on it or not. If you continue to have pain, I would follow up with your doctor.

I hope you find some relief soon.

Old 05-08-2007, 09:57 AM   #3
    anhbay03
    (male)

anhbay03 HB User
    Re: Lower Right Back Pain

ditto to previous poster.

In addittion, it looks like you have a back strain. In that case, it is minor can be treated with an-ti inflamotory med. but do have it check out by orth surgeon. Also, from now on becareful when lifting objects because the next time you have a strain it could be your full-fledge sciatica pain like what we all talk about it here on this forum. I had a strain before and the second time around , my discs blown out from lifting super heavy furniture in the wrong form.

Last edited by anhbay03; 05-08-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Closed Thread