It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Bilateral spondylosis L5

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 09-13-2008, 06:39 AM   #1
    Krisitina11
    (female)

Krisitina11 HB User
    Bilateral spondylosis L5

My CT scan also showed bilateral spondylosis at L5. The problem is that everyone is saying it develops because of aging. I just turned 22. The doctor says I was born with it. How is this possible? PLEASE HELP. I wish to be entering the police academy next year and I need to take care of this ASAP!!! I am desperate for a quick and easy way to get rid of this pain! PLEASE HELP!!

SYMTPOMS:
    I have low back pian. Sometimes its just achey pain and others its a stabbing pain. My feet also fall asleep (the pins and needles feeling) when i am running. Then that feeling goes away when i am done running to numbness. My feet also sometimes turn purple. If im sitting in class for a long time i have to stand up becasue the pain gets so bad. I feel like everyone is looking at me when i randomly stand up. I am currently working at a funeral home and I have to wear dress shoes as well as stand for long periods of time as well and the pain gets worse! HELP!!!

Last edited by Krisitina11; 09-13-2008 at 06:44 AM. Reason: adding more

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #2
    Mod08
    Veteran

Mod08 HB UserMod08 HB UserMod08 HB User
    Re: Bilateral spondylosis L5

Your post has been relocated into a separate thread of its own and moved to the correct board. Always start a new thread for your problems/questions.

Thank you.
    Mod 08

Closed Thread