It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Lower back pain having hard time walking moving getting out of bed

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-18-2008, 06:42 AM   #1
    jbsim
    Veteran
    (female)

jbsim HB Userjbsim HB User
    Lower back pain having hard time walking moving getting out of bed

I have no idea what I did but a few days ago I woke up like this and its getting worse. I have problems with my cervical spine diagnosed by mri. I have DDD,Bulging disks,bone spurs,some stenosis etc . But I never got an MRI on my lower back. So I have no idea what could be wrong in that area. The pain is worse on the lower right side and goes into my hip butt and leg. What do you think this could be? I have to use a cane to get out of a chair or out of bed. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2008, 09:06 PM   #2
    Justoneofus
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Justoneofus HB User
    Re: Lower back pain having hard time walking moving getting out of bed

You lower spine/hip pain you are having could be symptomatic from your cervical issues, from not walking or standing up properly,etc.. but you could also have lumbar issues going on as well. I would strongly suggest you make your issues with your lower spine/hips known to your surgeon, and ask for a lumbar MRI as well.

L5/S1 bulging @ 18, now 46; still there (but no pain)
    Fusion at L4/L5 Apr -2006
    Solidly Fused Nov-2006
    A Success, but still improving!

Closed Thread