It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• what do the symptoms of spondylolisthesis feel like?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #1
    maddie36
    (female)

maddie36 HB User
    what do the symptoms of spondylolisthesis feel like?

what do the symptoms of progressing spondylolisthesis feel like? I was diagnosed with grade 1,7 years ago. Over the last year I have been down in bed, helpless, and having scary neurological spells. I went to dr and have to get brain scan but, I asked to include my spine. He said no. I guess he isn,t open to the idea that spondylolisthesis of L-5 can cause upward neuro probs. I even have hyperlordosis with a dip at L-5 and several abnormal creases in and above the slip. I'm going to an orthopedic surgeon to start, for new x-rays, but I'm worried that maybe this isn't the only problem I have, because of strange neuropathies/cns symptoms.
    Has anyone else had systemic neuro problems from spondylolisthesis/spinal cord/cauda equina compression that were similar to brain tumor symptoms?

Last edited by maddie36; 02-04-2010 at 05:43 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    What the heck is wrong with me? takenbylovely Open to All Other Health Topics 3 07-20-2011 07:59 PM
    Neck and Upper/Mid Back Pain with Other Weird Symptoms Tri21MomX2 Arachnoiditis 9 04-01-2011 04:57 PM
    Addison's or hashimoto's or hypothyrodism or lupus or what? jessmariebfly Addison's Disease 5 04-23-2010 03:58 PM
    Scoliosis / Spondylolisthesis relationship? nextlilypad Back Problems 5 03-23-2009 07:46 AM
    what is spondolothesis? Trainer13 Back Problems 3 07-17-2008 01:45 AM
    spondylolisthesis thegrando Back Problems 7 03-30-2008 02:40 AM
    Spondylolisthesis (anything to help me with my symptoms)? Lauren55 Back Problems 16 03-20-2007 08:34 AM