It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

bad back

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2
Angry bad back

I have been having problems with my back every since i fell in 1993. But every time i go to see a doctor where i live i'm being told there is nothing wrong are that no one is going to help me i should stop trying. My medical doctor had a bone scan done on my back and told me i have bad nerve damage she sent me to see a surgen and he had an mri done and said he do not see anything surgely wrong with me. You see i fell in a hospital at work and this pain have been going on for years but i can't seem to get any help. I have pain in my tail bone because i fractured it when i fell. And now i have bad legs ans feet pain. But the surgeon say's he don't no why i'm having the simtoms i'm having. It's like i can't get any help because of where i fell.i wonder why are they letting me suffer the way they are when the nerve damage can be fixed? What typ of doctors would let someone any one suffer needlessly?

Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 04-15-2010, 06:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 704
Kasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB UserKasey443 HB User
Re: bad back

Doctors that are afraid they may get sued because of where you fell. It is a sad thought, but when you injure yourself at work, especially a hospital, they are afraid of you coming back on them for workmens comp. and paying all your bills or sueing them. It sounds like you should get advice from an attorney ( one who specializes in work related injuries ) because of the amount of time that has gone by since your accident, and maybe he or she can suggest a dif. clinic and doctor for you to see to get this taken care of. Your symptoms can be helped but you probably need to go to a dif. clinic and specialist all together after getting advice. I would call an attorney out of your area who specializes in this for a free consult. And if you are not happy with what you hear from one, call another and another.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I'm back.. Recap of my Cervical fusion experience.. mehappy2 Back Problems 1 06-12-2011 06:18 PM
Lower Back, Lumps or ridges... spartacus77 Back Problems 3 12-12-2007 05:17 AM
Just Got My B12 Lab Results Back Today, Could My Results Be Causing My Symptoms? Tifferzz Anemia 57 11-06-2007 10:26 PM
Car Accident: L5-S1 Back Pain & Numbness in Legs & Feet!! HELP ASAP Payneth Back Problems 9 04-19-2007 10:11 PM
I need help and advice for my back problem eddieJ85 Back Problems 5 03-19-2007 05:54 AM
Low Back Pain, what is my cause? dogeyed Back Problems 5 10-11-2006 03:25 AM
Has Your Back Injury Caused Falls or New Injuries? D.LYNN Back Problems 4 04-23-2006 09:45 AM
Back turning for the worse. Kari7171 Back Problems 18 04-24-2005 08:20 PM
Question for those with Back Pain Neverenoughslee Fibromyalgia 6 02-22-2005 02:27 PM
Back problems, new to board : questions rmc12 Back Problems 7 05-12-2004 05:24 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is Off
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:49 AM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!