It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Foot Drop After Fusion?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-24-2011, 06:19 PM   #61
    soCalman
    (male)

soCalman HB User
    Re: Foot Drop After Fusion?

Hi Jeff,

Well, things didn't really work out for me yet. I've been in major pain the past six months, and I am probably looking at some sort of surgery. I may either get another micro-discectomy, or fusion of S1-L5. This is my guess, but I'll have more information after this Wednesday when my Ortho looks at my studies, and then after Aug. 22nd when my nuero looks at them. Nonetheless, you hang in there. Do NOT do too much. Do less than what your doctor tells you you can do. Give it time. Be very careful I think that is the best perscription and advice I can give. I will follow my own advice this time, if I get surgery. I was stupid last time, and did too much too soon.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2011, 07:56 PM   #62
    bracer
    Veteran
    (male)

bracer HB Userbracer HB Userbracer HB Userbracer HB Userbracer HB Userbracer HB User
    Re: Foot Drop After Fusion?

soCalMan:

I'll do my best. It sure is hard not to keep pushing and pushing until you just can't do anymore, but I'll try to take your advice to heart. I hope your studies bring good news, but if not, you know you can make it through on your way to a better life. Let's both be that person who takes it easy and does what his body tells him. Best wishes for Wednesday! Let us know how things go.

Jeff

Closed Thread