It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Looking for anyone with burning lumbar pain ONLY when sitting.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-12-2011, 06:52 PM   #1
    freedog
    (male)

freedog HB Userfreedog HB User
    Looking for anyone with burning lumbar pain ONLY when sitting.

Doctors say I'm a rare case. I've had burning/aching in my lower back ONLY when sitting down. No pain standing up, or lying down. It originally started after lifting heavy objects.

The reason for this post, is to find anyone else out there who has these same exact symptoms. I'd like to get in touch, and compare notes. Who knows? Maybe we could help each other.

The Following User Says Thank You to freedog For This Useful Post:
    goblinsly (10-17-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-14-2011, 10:46 AM   #2
    melody84
    (female)

melody84 HB Usermelody84 HB User
    Re: Looking for anyone with burning lumbar pain ONLY when sitting.

You are putting the least amount of strain on your back when you are lying down, more when standing, and the most strain when you are sitting.
    When my back pain started, it was centralized to one point in my back, a couple inches to the right of my spine. Over the next few months, it started radiating into my hip, and within a few more months was shooting all the way down my leg.
    The only advice I can offer you is to get an MRI. You may have a bulging disc, and if you take steps to rehabilitate it now, you may save yourself a lot of time, pain, and money in the long run. I hope your pain subsides and you don't have a serious condition.

Closed Thread