It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

Please Help me

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
sindoori HB User
Please Help me

Hi All,

4 days ago i woke up from the sleep with intolerable pain in my back,neck.I could hardly move my neck.My head was turned in an angle towards my right shoulder.I went to the doctor and he said it is a muscle stiffness and gave me some muscle relaxation tablets and i started using them.After 2 days the stiffness in my muscle is gone and i can move my neck side wards and backwards. But my problem is i still have some pain in my upper back immediately after my neck which starts hurting when i sit in the bathroom or sit without any rest .I cannot bend my arms into the sink to wash my hands.It starts hurting.Its the upper portion of my back.While sleep it doesn't allow me to turn side ways.I am really concerned about this.There is always a small pain in my upper back since 4 days.Please suggest me what to do ..Thanks in Advance.


Sponsors Lightbulb
Old 01-13-2013, 10:29 PM   #2
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 544
pebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB Userpebblebeach3 HB User
Re: Please Help me

First welcome to the board. You said after the problem started you went to your doctor, was this your primary doctor? Or did you go to a specialist? Have you had a prior history of spine issues?

If you are still having issues then maybe seeing a specialist is in order. Either a neuro or orthopedic surgeon.

Were there any X-rays taken when you initially saw your doctor? If not then you may want to start off with X-rays and then determine where to go from there. Depending what the x-rays show and whether you show improvement or not may determine if you need an MRI or CT scan to see what is going on.

Again followup with your doctor and see a specialist if need be. And if you do see a specialist and yoru problems are spine related make sure you see someone that is trained in in spine disorders and also treat spine disorders on a regular basis.

Good luck and let us know how you make out

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is Off
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
© 1998-2018 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!