It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Does my case require surgery!!?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-17-2014, 11:33 PM   #1
    louay
    (male)

louay HB User
    Does my case require surgery!!?

Thank you in advance for your support and feedback.
    My case is 3 years old with lumber disks issues and sciatica and I have been living with pain for quite a while by now. My treatments included Osteopath, Chiropractic and Physiotherapy and they have proven great in reducing symptoms only. However, I am sure by now that I have a spine imbalance that is causing me recurring pain despite all exercises recommended for core strengthening and stretches.

I would appreciate your professional feedback in my case and whether a surgery is a must as expressed by many Orthopedics I met before.
    [U]
    My MRI report says:[/U]
    [COLOR="Blue"]Transition vertebra at the lumbarsacral junction Sacralization of L5. Based on that there is a grade 1 anterolisthesis at the level L4-L5 with a diffusely protruded disk, which contributes to complete obliteration at the left neural faramen and additional narrowing of neural foramina at this level caused by bony element.
    Less advanced lumbar spondylosis is seen at the level L3-L4. Multiple schmorl nodules in the thoracic spine and mild thoracic/cervical spondylosis noted. [/COLOR]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    bulged disc, lumbar disk herniation, sciatica