It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

• Strange pain in neck and back

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-14-2014, 12:29 AM   #1
    redgroupclan
    (male)

redgroupclan HB User
    Strange pain in neck and back

This strange pain in my neck and back popped up suddenly. First it felt like there was a knot in my back, then my neck started feeling like it was being pushed in on, and my chest started hurting, and it hurt to swallow a little bit. Now I can't even move normally because it hurts and every swallow is like swallowing a golf ball and then getting punched in the back. I can't even eat or drink because swallowing hurts too much and the knot in my back gets even more painful.

What's worse, I can't fall asleep to escape this sucky night because the pain gets worse when I lay down. There's no standing, sitting, or laying position that grants me relief.

Is there something wrong or is this something I can expect to sleep off whenever I finally manage to fall asleep? It seems strange that this weird pressure and pain in my neck, chest, and back would pop up out of nowhere.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread