It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

Skin between breasts

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2016, 05:09 PM   #1
Midna
(female)

Midna HB User
Skin between breasts

I wasnt sure which category to post about this. But for years now I have unattractive skin between my breasts, it looks cracked and dry and used to be dark, but now u just see unattractive cracks, I'm only 27. And I'm wondering what can make it go away? When I was younger I would try to scrub the darkness away, but it'd always come back. Note today for the rough dry cracks I use all kinds of nourishing lotions and creams, but it never goes away. I'm wondering what is wrong with me and if there's anything that can help? I'm considering microneedling to even out the skin possibly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2016, 12:56 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Skin between breasts

The skin in this area is very thin....and it tends to show aging very quickly which is why there are so many products on the market specifically made for the cleavage area. You want to find one which will help plump up that skin and prevent further skin breakdown.

Microneedling may or may not work in that area, because the skin is so thin, I would think it might make things worse- I would be careful of who administrers the microneedling. Talk to a cosmetic surgeon and not "the lady on the corner' who does this sort of thing professionally.

In the meantime the #1 thing you should be doing is making sure you use sunscreen in this area- so that the sun doesnt age it further. You want to also keep the skin hydrated. I love cold pressed coconut oil on my body; it stays moisturized for hours instead of just leaving a film of lotion on my skin.

You might also consider laser work. A good medical spa with a good doctor would probably be able to suggest the right laser to help remove the dark spots and help the skin rejuvenate. I have had lasering done on my face and although expensive, the results are really good and faster than anything else.

Good luck!

Old 04-24-2016, 09:11 AM   #3
Midna
(female)

Midna HB User

Thank you so much for your advice!

Old 09-16-2016, 10:38 PM   #4
angelaangela
(female)

angelaangela HB User

I had similar problem, I used coconut oil and it got better over time, but I am extremely carefull and gentle with that area now..

Reply Reply