It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

Getting back to ntural hair color

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2016, 10:04 PM   #1
Daisymaid
(female)

Daisymaid HB User
Getting back to ntural hair color

Recently i got blondes highlights on my black hair from a boxed dye. Didnt turn out good. Was yellow, brown and brassy. So went to a hair dresser to get back to my natural color black. Just got it done today. She said it will fade and adviced me to use a conditioner and cream before straightening it. I didnt check it throughly before i left. All i saw was it was back to black and i was super happy. It later that evening and now i noticed a small part of brown and my bangs still the same. The section is brown can really see if i put it up. Rest of hair is still balck. Will the highlights fade to brown color. Should it fade that fast?? Should i go back and get it fix?

Last edited by Daisymaid; 11-18-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2016, 06:42 AM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Getting back to ntural hair color

Yes, it will fade, but no it should not have faded in a day or two...you probably want to go back and ask why it faded so quickly.
Bleached highlights, are very porous, they absorb color quickly...its possible that she just didnt put enough of the darker color on this one area so it didnt take as well. It can be fixed easily enough! Good luck!

Reply Reply