It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

Indent in lips from peeling

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #1
jaymp832
(male)

jaymp832 HB User
Indent in lips from peeling

Hi guys, so when I was young I used to peel my lips compulsively and even now years after I've stopped, they still look bumpy and uneven. The thing that bothers me though is one particular spot that I peeled so badly that it's basically left a hole in my top lip. It looks like an upside down U, and it can be super noticeable especially when it's dry or windy out (which it is most of the year here). I was wondering if there was any way to make it look more natural, I know you can't just regrow flesh but maybe something to thicken it up and look more normal? Thanks for any help.

Last edited by Administrator; 01-06-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2017, 04:02 PM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Indent in lips from peeling

You can have your lip injected with hylauronic acid, which is a natural material which the body produces...this is usually in the form of a filler which only a doctor can do. It is not permanent, but it can help even them out.
Consult a dermatologist who does injectibles...

Reply Reply