It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

Broken lashes, what to do?

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-15-2017, 08:46 AM   #1
Snuppa232
(female)

Snuppa232 HB User
Broken lashes, what to do?

My lashes is starting to break and look really bad after many years of curling and use of mascara. I know that I'm not supposed to use my lash curler after applying mascara, but if I don't my lashes falls down, are straight and sometimes almost curling downwards. If someone have a good tips to how I can have curled lashes without destroy them with the lash curler I will be you forever thankful!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-15-2017, 12:39 PM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Broken lashes, what to do?

Lash curlers break lashes unfortunately...never curl them with mascara already on or they will break off and start to fall out.

There are prescription lash remedies on the market which you can ask your eye doctor about...Latisse is one of them. Some states allow this to be sold in dermatolgists offices.
You can also look into getting individual lashes applied. These last about a month and you have to go back to have new ones to fill in the ones which fall out, but they can be custom curled to any length/ curl you want and you do not have to wear mascara...this is a good choice while you are letting your lashes "rest" and grow back.

BOth of these options are pricey, but will definately improve how you feel about your eye lashes! Good luck!

Closed Thread