It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

Shampoo suggestions?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2017, 03:07 AM   #1
jennax0x
(female)

jennax0x HB User
Shampoo suggestions?

Hi! I'm looking for some shampoo suggestions. I have color treated, thin, fine, oily hair. I'm looking for something that is for color treated hair, but also helps with the oiliness, possibly providing some volume. I'd like a cheaper, drugstore brand, but am open to any suggestions! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2017, 01:34 AM   #2
Meenal28
(female)

Meenal28 HB User
Smile Re: Shampoo suggestions?

Don't make the cheap brand your choice. As you said you got your hair colored so better to take suggestion from the parlor or beautician. They will suggest you better.

Old 04-24-2017, 05:26 AM   #3
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: Shampoo suggestions?

I agree that using salon quality products will extend the color of your hair and address your concerns better.
You want to stay away from anything with sulfates and oils if you tend to be oily..
My salon recommends a brand which I get either there, or at Ulta online. Its made by Redken and it works great!

Old 04-24-2017, 01:09 PM   #4
Dragonfly Wings
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB UserDragonfly Wings HB User
Re: Shampoo suggestions?

Hey there, I suffer from the same issue, I really dislike my thin oily hair! Some days within about 5hrs of a wash it can look as though it hasn't been washed in days dependent on which products I use. Right now I am using a herbal blend and while it smells lovely and makes my hair feel beautiful shortly after washing, it just doesn't keep the oil under control unfortunately

I have found Tresemme works great in my hair though! It can be found in the supermarket or pharmacy etc now and is anywhere from $5-10ish (AUD) a bottle. Quite often they will have the 750ml bottles half price in the supermarket too which makes it super super cheap.

I hope this helps!
DW.

Last edited by Dragonfly Wings; 04-24-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Reply Reply