It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

Sunless Tanning For Very Fair Skin?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2018, 06:14 PM   #1
kelstar7
(female)

kelstar7 HB User
Sunless Tanning For Very Fair Skin?

Hey everyone!
Although it's only January , I am already stressing over the upcoming Spring and Summer! ��
I have very fair skin ( think Casper " see through " white... ) and it really depresses me every year during the Summer months! So much so , that I won't even wear shorts ( nevermind a swim suit ). I know some people may think it is silly , but those are usually the people who go out one sunny afternoon and turn as brown as a leather belt! If you've not experienced the shame of fair skin , and the ensuing stares and insulting remarks , I'm happy for you! But for us fair people , it really devastates your self esteem! I don't want to spend another Summer sitting inside missing out on swimming , cookouts , and other fun stuff because I'm ashamed of my skin.

Everything I've bought has the promise of " natural looking tan " , but few have ever delivered even a believable color! I have pink undertones , so maybe there's a formula for that?? Any advice would be so appreciated!

Last edited by Administrator; 01-21-2018 at 06:58 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2018, 11:13 AM   #2
quincy
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Sunless Tanning For Very Fair Skin?

My skin is sheer.....i haven't tanned since 1986. I saw too many 40 year olds with leather skin when I worked in cosmetics.

I have really liked Paula's choice 360...you mix it with body lotion. You might consider salon tanning which is in an enclosed spray booth where your whole body is sprayed. Having a light tan is better than dark. I do it to just remove the blue edge.

Create your own comfort zone of what looks good for you. Create your own image with some fitness in body tone, clothes, makeup, accessories, hair.

Be absolutely in the know that a tan doesn't define who you are.
I have seen girls as white as white, with contrasting colours that looked stunning. In summer, wearing shorts and tanks.

If you are out in the sun, use sunscreen to protect your beautiful skin. You won't regret it when you get older...

Regarding insulting remarks.....just reply that if they are so offended they should be more insightful about themselves.

q

Last edited by quincy; 01-22-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Old 04-20-2018, 09:10 AM   #3
789456Jenna
(female)

789456Jenna HB User
Re: Sunless Tanning For Very Fair Skin?

Tanceuticals Self Tanner it's filled with cosmeceuticals like acai berry, mango butter, and vitamin E and is certified cruelty-free by PETA.

Reply Reply