It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• A lipstick that is moist and stays on all day?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-10-2003, 06:55 AM   #1
    Pootsi
    Veteran

Pootsi HB User
    A lipstick that is moist and stays on all day?

Does anyone know of a good lipstick that can stay on all day, and feels and looks moist?
    Whenever I do find one that stays on all day, it's also dry looking and feels dry.
    The moist ones seem to disappear after an hour or so.
    If I can find one that has both the moisture and stay on power, it wouldn't matter how much it costs to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2003, 09:40 AM   #2
    PennyLoafer

PennyLoafer HB User
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pootsi
    Does anyone know of a good lipstick that can stay on all day, and feels and looks moist?
    Whenever I do find one that stays on all day, it's also dry looking and feels dry.
    If I can find one that has both the moisture and stay on power, it wouldn't matter how much it costs to me.
    I like the Maybelline moisture whip. It is really soft and lasts. The lasting lipstick that Halle Barry endorses is very good. It doesn't peel your lips and it isn't rough. DO NOT use Lipfinity. I guarantee you will not have any skin on your lips left. That stuff is really bad and it's painful when your skin ifs coming off. They say the color doesn't come off. They were telling the truth. The colors lasts; unfortunately your lip skin doesn't. You should always line your lips with a lip pencil. That will make the lipstick last and it won't bleed when you talk.

Old 11-10-2003, 03:56 PM   #3
    psabrina28

psabrina28 HB User
    I hate Lipfinity but something tells me that you have already tried it

Old 11-10-2003, 04:40 PM   #4
    Pootsi
    Veteran

Pootsi HB User
    I think I have tried Maybelline Moisture whip, and it comes off easily on my lips. I almost need spray paint but without the toxic chemicals and a little moisture would be good. Thanks

I've never heard of lipfinity, why do you hate it?

Old 11-10-2003, 05:30 PM   #5
    VegasGirl
    Veteran
    (female)

VegasGirl HB User
    Lipstick that stays on

L'Oreal Endless and Maybelline Forever are both great, they stay on all day and are a lot more moist than those others like Lipfinity and Outlast.

Old 11-10-2003, 06:44 PM   #6
    robste
    Veteran

robste HB User
    Cool

Quote:
    If you want your lipstick to last longer, try using a primer under your lip pencil & lipstick. Put the primer on first, give it about 2 minutes to dry, then fill in your lips with lipliner. Next, put on your lipstick. This way, your lipstick will last much longer, and you won't have to use one of those "dry" lipsticks that hurt your lips. I use Sally Hansen brand...it's in a tube with a wand.

Old 11-10-2003, 06:58 PM   #7
    luv2sing
    Inactive
    (female)

luv2sing HB User
    Loreal Endless and Liquid Lip both have worked well for me(liquid lip is a bit more sheer than the endless and a bit more moisturizing) Lipfinity is like putting paint on your lips and that moisturizing stick that comes with does NOT help-ugh!

Old 11-13-2003, 10:20 AM   #8
    PennyLoafer

PennyLoafer HB User
    Quote:
    I think I have tried Maybelline Moisture whip, and it comes off easily on my lips. I almost need spray paint but without the toxic chemicals and a little moisture would be good. Thanks

I've never heard of lipfinity, why do you hate it?
    Lipfinity will peel the skin off of your lips. It is the worst lip color on the market. It is very drying and for days your lips will peel and in my case, left swollen sores on my lips. The color did last, unfortunately the skin on my lips didn't. Don't even sample it. You will regret it.

Old 11-13-2003, 12:45 PM   #9
    Pootsi
    Veteran

Pootsi HB User
    Yuck! I think I know which one you are talking about. It's like paint on the lips. That is so wrong that they have something like that to put on your skin.
    That must of been awful!
    Hope your lips are doing okay now.

Closed Thread