It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Results from Mederma

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-03-2004, 01:21 PM   #1
    fm5
    Veteran

fm5 HB User
    Results from Mederma

I wanted to mention what happend when I used Mederma on a scar that I had since I was a child.

I got this scar in an accident when I was very young. I tried so many things - dermabrasion, those "scar therapy cosmetic pads", etc. I even had one dermatologist tell me "you know, some things are meant to be". I just figured that it was something I had to live with.

It was a horrendous scar - deep and indented right on the bridge of my nose! YOu can't imagine how ashamed I was especially going on dates when I went out to a restaurant and had a bright light right above me that really showed it.

I had heard about Mederma and tried it for two months. I would have to say that the scar is minimized about 50%. I was completely amazed! I wish I knew about this stuff 20 years ago!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-01-2004, 04:15 PM   #2
    fm5
    Veteran

fm5 HB User
    Re: Results from Mederma

Just wanted to mention that I have continued using this stuff and my scar is still diminishing.

Old 04-01-2004, 04:48 PM   #3
    ykceb
    (female)

ykceb HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fm5
    Just wanted to mention that I have continued using this stuff and my scar is still diminishing.
    GOD BLESS YOU....GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE....DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM.....NOTHING HAPPENS BY COINCIDENCE........

Old 04-01-2004, 05:58 PM   #4
    fm5
    Veteran

fm5 HB User

GOD BLESS YOU....GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE....DON'T FORGET TO THANK HIM.....NOTHING HAPPENS BY COINCIDENCE........

It's interesting you should say this, because I am a true believer in God and in His mercy and I believe He was merciful to me here as even doctors who I went to, said they couldn't help me.

Old 04-02-2004, 09:08 AM   #5
    ykceb
    (female)

ykceb HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fm5

It's interesting you should say this, because I am a true believer in God and in His mercy and I believe He was merciful to me here as even doctors who I went to, said they couldn't help me.

INTERESTING HUH? GOD BLESS.....SIGN OF THE TIMES.....

Old 04-02-2004, 06:43 PM   #6
    psabrina28

psabrina28 HB User

Well, I had a little girl three years ago and that left me with MAJOR stretchmarks all over my belly...do you think Maderma will help fade them?

Old 04-03-2004, 08:29 AM   #7
    ykceb
    (female)

ykceb HB User

[QUOTE=psabrina28]Well, I had a little girl three years ago and that left me with MAJOR stretchmarks all over my belly...do you think Maderma will help fade them?[/QUOTE

I HAVE HAD WONDERFUL SUCCESS WITH USING 100% PURE VITAMIN E....YOU CAN BUY IT AT WALMART IN A BOTTLE FOR AROUND$8.00....BE SURE IT IS PURE....NO OTHER ADDED INGREDIENTS....GOD BLESS....PSS...ONLY PUT IT ON LIGHTLY...A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAYS....

Old 04-03-2004, 01:57 PM   #8
    fm5
    Veteran

fm5 HB User

I think the box says you can use it on stretchmarks. It can't hurt to try.

All I can say is that it worked for me - and my case was a difficult one. The scar was very deep and very old.

Old 04-03-2004, 02:08 PM   #9
    lindao1
    Veteran
    (female)

lindao1 HB User

Hello Girls!

Thanks for the info on the Mederma. I've been curious about it too. I've had a scar on my chin for several years as a result of blacking out due to a brain malformation. The brain surgery went great but I was left with this darn scar on my chin. Also, I've had two neck surgeries where the scars are in the front. Looks like I have a ring around my neck. LOL. When I had my first neck surgery, I used the pure Vitamin E like someone mentioned, and it helped quite a bit. With the second neck surgery and right after, brain surgery, I was so sick for so long that I just wasn't up to caring about the scars at the time so I didn't use the Vit. E. Bad idea! Sure wish I had now. Do you think the Mederma would work now that it's been four years and I never tried to treat them before? My chin scar is really deep. I should of had stitches but the drs. were more worried about the brain thing to think about future scarring. Darn it!
    And what about my neck scars? Any hope with the Mederma or do I live the rest of my life looking like I failed the hangman's noose.? Hee! Hee! Hey, gotta find the humor somewhere!

Anyway, thanks for the info and I appreciate any more insight into the possibility of Mederma working now. Linda

Closed Thread