It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• cellegen breast enhancement pill

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-15-2004, 04:29 PM   #1
    nikki28

nikki28 HB User
    cellegen breast enhancement pill

Anyone ever try this for breast enhancement? I hear its one of the best on the market here are the ingeredients!
    Semen Foenum Graecum- an ingredient which contains phytoestrogenic properties. This ingredient has been used for centuries to promote breast development and lactation. Semen Foenum Graecum also relieves the symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome, improves glucose tolerance, and inhibits cholesterol synthesis. Does not promote lactation in non-nursing women.

Dioscorea Villosa- contains diosgenin which serves as a key role in the synthesis of hormones. Dioscorea Villosa also promotes breast tissue growth, maintains the lining of the uterus, eases menstrual cramps, acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, and protects against cancer of the female organs. Dioscorea Villosa contains a phytonutrient which is similar to the phytoestrogen, but is actually a phytoprogesterone, which is also important in regulating a women's glandular system.

Foeniculum Vulgare- used for centuries to increase breast size and to promote milk production in new mothers. The herb may also relieve indigestion. Foeniculum Vulgare will not stimulate milk production in non-nursing women.

Serenoa Repens- is a widely used ingredient, used in the treatment of benign prostatic hypertrophy in men, however, it is not just for men. Serenoa Repens has been used for centuries to promote breast tissue development. Women dating back to ancient civilizations used Serenoa Repens in effort to treat ailments of the breast. MDs, Naturopathic physicians, and herbalists all continue to recommend Serenoa Repens to increase breast tissue. Serenoa Repens works synergistically with the other ingredients in Cellegen to produce breast growth. Clinical studies have shown that significant breast size increase is a common side-effect in men using Serenoa Repens in the treatment of prostate cancer.

Galega Offinalis - is known to stimulate the development of the mammary glands. It is also an effective galactagogue, stimulating both the production and flow of milk in nursing women. Galega Officinalis will not stimulate milk flow in non-nursing women.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2005, 10:11 AM   #2
    TheUnicorn
    (female)

TheUnicorn HB User
    Re: cellegen breast enhancement pill

I don't know about alot of other people out there but I know after my children my breast were not what they use to be the effects of breast feeding and weight loss left me and my bra's wanting. I am in the Market Research field and started some of my own research on the topic of the many breast enhancement pills out there. I have reached one conclusion if you look at the ingredients that each bottle has listed all are avaiable (almost all) the one illusive product is Goat's Rue. Still have not found that one at any health food store, or online store. However you don't need to spend the hundreds of dollars that each of these products want take the listing buy the bottles of each and then you can experiement I did and did have some success. You can mix and match you can buy all or just the most popular ingredients and you can save yourself part of the branding that all of us feel by even looking at products like this I do have a list of popular ingredients including the ones I use. feel free to ask for it and always do what you need to, to feel better about yourself.
    TheUnicorn

Old 02-18-2005, 11:19 AM   #3
    whitehorse
    (female)

whitehorse HB User
    Re: cellegen breast enhancement pill

Unicorn,
    Can you please list the ingredients you found most helpful and tell us a little more about your personal experience? How long you took the herbs, how much breast development you had, etc.
    Thanks.

Closed Thread