It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Results of breast enhancement herbs

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-18-2004, 03:38 PM   #1
    moondancer78

moondancer78 HB User
    Talking Results of breast enhancement herbs

Hi,
    I would like to know how everybody whoís taking breast enhancement herbs is doing.
    Iím taking, for 4 weeks now:
    2000 mg fenugreek
    2000 mg saw palmetto
    750 mg wild yam
    My breasts are definitively fuller but not really bigger, and some times I think Iím having growing pains, maybe itís just my imagination. Maybe Iím not taking the right doses, do you think I should increase the wild yam dose?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2004, 12:54 PM   #2
    Solette

Solette HB User
    Re: Results of breast enhancement herbs

I've tried all these herbs Green Bush Kit #2 very high doses (not more than what they recommend). No results whatsoever. Just thought I'd let you know. I also tried the Wonder Cream before this kit and that didn't work either. I'm done wasting my money.

Old 04-20-2004, 09:35 AM   #3
    Ruderico

Ruderico HB User

I've just started my "New Enhancement Blend Kit" of Greenbush, but it's too early to say anything about it. I do feel tenderness and my period was just a week ago, so it's not PMS. I take 6-7 pills a day, along with Bustea, 2 ml Enhancement Blend extract and I massage my breast with 1/2 ml extract. I know that there are many people who tried it and did not have any results, but sometimes you need to be "a believer" to make something work. Maybe the herbs also have some sort of placebo-effect on you so you will create hormones that increase your size, a bit simular to the breast-hypnose-approach. I don't know what it is, but I got a good feeling about this. Being a "believer" can waste your money sometimes, but it can also give you what you always wanted.

For instance, I used to have really sweaty hands (all day long, even when I was freezing with cold) and I was told by everyone that there was little to do about it, except a dangerous operation that would have many side-effects. Unable to hold anybody's hand or touch someone, I felt very unhappy about myself and I kept believing that there was something else I could do about it. I tried useless lotions and I wasted a lot of money on acupuncture, but even then I believed that something could work. Then I searched the internet I came across "Drionic" and I ordered it, even though it was quite expensive and nobody believed it would work. Well, I got dryer hands than all "normal" persons and I've never been so happy with myself! I've got no regrets for the money and time I spent on searching for a cure, because now I feel happy with myself.

Conclusion: If you really want someting, there is always something that works, but you need to be willing to make some sacrifices and you need to belief that it works.

Last edited by Ruderico; 04-20-2004 at 09:43 AM.

Old 04-20-2004, 09:42 AM   #4
    Ruderico

Ruderico HB User

BTW: Moondancer, I think you need to massage your breasts as well with fenugreek and\or fennel. Good blood circulation really stimulates growth and fennel and fenugreek can be absorbed through the nippel and the area surrounding it.

Old 04-20-2004, 10:40 AM   #5
    moondancer78

moondancer78 HB User
    Talking Re: Results of breast enhancement herbs

Hi everyone!Thanks for the advice!
    You know what? Itís really working!
    I thought my breasts werenít bigger, but they are.
    I tried an old bra I didnítí use and itís much tighter and Iím seeing some cleavage now, and itís not PMS.
    Theyíre just a little bigger but I can notice the difference. Itís very slow but at least you donít get stretch marks.
    If green bush doesnít work for you, try buying just fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam, itís cheaper and I donít know why but I think works better when you take just this ingredients. You can adjust the dose of each herb. Iím taking more wild yam now and I think Iím getting god results.
    God luck for everyone!

Old 04-22-2004, 07:05 AM   #6
    sidnee74

sidnee74 HB User

Any of you taking wild yam experienced any change in your cycle? It is supposed to have hormonal properties so I was curious. I have been only taking it for about two weeks but have been having cramps like my period is due for the past couple days but I still have 10 days or so to go. Just wondered if there was a connection.

Old 05-22-2004, 01:11 PM   #7
    Ruderico

Ruderico HB User

I don't know what herb causes it, but when I just took fenugreek and saw palmetto pills for about a month, my period began sooner than normal. Now, being on Greenbush for 5 weeks, I'm still waiting for my period. It's about six weeks ago that I last experienced it, and no, I'm not pregnant. (I"m still a virgin, so this really can't be)
    Anyone else having the same "problem"?

Old 05-22-2004, 01:15 PM   #8
    Ruderico

Ruderico HB User

BTW so far I've grown about 4cm (1 inch = 2,54cm) in these 5 weeks. But my breasts are really sore (PMS I guess...), so I'm afraid I'm not going to keep all of it. That really sucks, cause I love their sight right now.

Last edited by Ruderico; 05-22-2004 at 01:17 PM.

Old 05-24-2004, 03:05 AM   #9
    silviamoon

silviamoon HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ruderico
    I don't know what herb causes it, but when I just took fenugreek and saw palmetto pills for about a month, my period began sooner than normal. Now, being on Greenbush for 5 weeks, I'm still waiting for my period. It's about six weeks ago that I last experienced it, and no, I'm not pregnant. (I"m still a virgin, so this really can't be)
    Anyone else having the same "problem"?
    Hi, Iím taking wild yam, fenugreek and saw palmetto, 2000 mg each daily for 2 months and my breasts are a little bigger ( but itís very slow) , and they deflate a little too, after my period, but thatís normal.
    I have been quite regular after taking these herbs but my period now is very short it takes 3 or 4 days, and it used to take 7 days. I think itís because wild yam but Iím not positive. Fenugreek and saw palmetto are supposed to be menstruation increasers.

Old 06-02-2004, 11:47 AM   #10
    Ruderico

Ruderico HB User

Hi everybody,
    I told you that I was worried that after my period everything would be gone, didn't I? Well, I didn't need to worry, cause I've kept everything!! I only shrunk 0,75 cm (1 inch = 2,54cm), but I regained that and now I'm starting to grow again. So I've grown 4cm in 6-7 weeks!!! So don't give up on this girls, this does take a lot of time but it is worth it, it really is working!

Old 06-02-2004, 12:20 PM   #11
    Ruderico

Ruderico HB User

How are your results Moondancer?

Old 06-11-2004, 08:54 AM   #12
    Ruderico

Ruderico HB User

Nobody using these herbs no more? They work!! Atleast, they work for me!! I've grown another 2 centimeters, I was a B-cup and now I'm a C-cup!!
    I can't believe it, but it's true, I'm starting to be too big for my brah's. But growth isn't going that quick no more, I think it's because I ran out of Red Clover. Someone else also experienced difference in growth after adding Red Clover?

Old 06-13-2004, 11:43 AM   #13
    silviamoon

silviamoon HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ruderico
    Nobody using these herbs no more? They work!! Atleast, they work for me!! I've grown another 2 centimeters, I was a B-cup and now I'm a C-cup!!
    I can't believe it, but it's true, I'm starting to be too big for my brah's. But growth isn't going that quick no more, I think it's because I ran out of Red Clover. Someone else also experienced difference in growth after adding Red Clover?
    Hi, Congratulation! Thatís fantastic! I would love to be a C cup.
    Mine donít seem to be growing at all! They have grown in the first month but now they look the same. Iím still a B.
    Do you think red clove is good? Iím just taking fenugreek, Saw palmetto and wild yam. Iím starting to make a massage with lotion and wild yam.
    Whatís you routine?

Old 06-26-2004, 11:05 PM   #14
    kid84
    (female)

kid84 HB User

Ruderico how old are you?

Old 06-30-2004, 04:31 AM   #15
    AliasJaneDoe
    (female)

AliasJaneDoe HB User

Ruderico, how much of what exactly are you taking? And are you just taking pills or doing other stuff as well? Oh, and I also want to know how old you are. Thanks.

Closed Thread