It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Anyone try the TNS Recovery Complex?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-27-2003, 06:33 PM   #1
    swf
    (female)

swf HB User
    Post Anyone try the TNS Recovery Complex?

I read about it at the website where I buy my skincare. I ordered it, but haven't received it yet. Anyone tried it? What do you think so far? I've heard some really great things about it.

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-30-2003, 06:41 AM   #2
    vbcmemphis
    Inactive

vbcmemphis HB User
    I heard about TNS Recovery Complex on the Oprah Show. I read about it on the internet. It is supposed to help recovery of sun damage and skins aging process--Right? I have not ordered it because I use so many things (or buy them) I hate to add another--and it cost $118. I would be very interested to know specifically what results you are looking for and what your verdict is after you use it. You will probably have to give it some weeks to see results. A Dr. Pat Wexler (sp? Wexlar) was on the Oprah show and she said it is the ONLY thing that really works. Some one in the beauty business told me Dr. Wexler is a "big gun" in the industry. Good Luck to you. Please let me know what happens.

Old 10-30-2003, 03:16 PM   #3
    swf
    (female)

swf HB User
    Warning: Whatever you do, do NOT order from dermalcarerx. I placed my order for TNS and some other stuff for $156.59 on October 16. I STILL have not gotten my order! I've sent at least 8 emails and only received one on Saturday telling me that they had a "shipping problem" and that they would be shipping UPS 2-day select (at no charge to customers) on Monday. Well, needless to say, today is Thursday and NO order. The funny thing is that I sent them an email on Friday telling them to cancel my order and then Monday my Visa was debited for that amount! I am going to dispute it and tell everyone I know not to use them. There is absolutely NO excuse for them not responding to my emails. And the bad thing is that I noticed there is no phone number on their website for customers to call. Wonder why? Right. No phone number = no customers calling complaining. I should have used skinstore. I can promise you I will next time! Just a word to the wise.

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-14-2004, 09:42 AM   #4
    czma

czma HB User
    Re: Anyone try the TNS Recovery Complex?

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now, not the recommended 2-3x/day, but just a bedtime. Even w/this infrequent use I have noticed that my skin appears smoother and my deep forehead lines are improving slightly. I do not like the smell of the product, but am happy w/the results. Bought it at skinstore for $118/5oz & no shipping fee. It came within a week

Last edited by moderator2; 01-14-2004 at 10:02 AM.

Closed Thread