It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Straight to wavy hair?....

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-18-2005, 11:55 PM   #1
    Vieri
    (male)

Vieri HB User
    Straight to wavy hair?....

Hi you doin all, i'm hoping anyone can help me out here. On to my question, is there any natural way to get you straight hair to turn wavy, not curly, but wavy? I know its odd since many people die to have straight hair, but honestly im sick of having straight hair, need to put some life into it. I heard that applying pineapple juice to your hair and leaving it on will make it wavy, and after much applications it will eventualy stay like that. Don't know if this is true but im wiling to give it a shot if i cant find any other suggestions. Anways, thx in advance to all.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2005, 04:21 PM   #2
    imbeautiful
    (female)

imbeautiful HB User
    Re: Straight to wavy hair?....

I DONT UNDERSTAND- u want a natural way? like not scrunching it or something? one suggestion is once u get out of the shower while its still wet, brush it through and then scrunch it-if u start using products like scrunching stuff, put it in and scrunch while its wet

Old 01-21-2005, 11:31 AM   #3
    writer_rider
    (female)

writer_rider HB User
    Re: Straight to wavy hair?....

Yeah, try scrunching or a curling iron. Does your hair dry straight? Even my friends hair that is straight dries kind of curly. I think they having curling gel and sprays and stuff that you can put into your hair. Sorry I can't really help but I have wavy hair... hahaha... it's awful.

Closed Thread