It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• wavy hair

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #16
    tUrRrRa
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
    Re: wavy hair

If you have thick wavy hair, layers are best. When mine is all one length it just looks too bushy when I don't straighten it, so I layer it up. This past haircut I layered it a LOT... shortest layers are around my chin but my hair is long length, so those are pretty short for my length. It makes the layers sit really nice and when I had long layers it still looked a bit thick. So I think it really depends on how thick your hair is.

I use some shine serum to stop frizz either way, wavy or straight. I use So Silk or Biosilk, and Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine products are great to prevent the frizzies in humid weather. I also use mousse in my hair when it's wavy, but I can only scrunch it when it's already dry or it comes out bad (unlike many people). I also don't brush my hair when it's wavy or the waves get messed up!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-16-2007, 10:33 PM   #17
    engineer1961
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User
    Lightbulb Wavy hair into Nice Defined Curls

Old thread by this idea does work really well on wavy hair ..after I wash my hair I rinise it with cool water , towel dry it and THEN put a quarter size dollop of conditionar in it , work it through the whole area except for the scalp , then add some ALberto Mousse for curly hair (really cheap ) ..it comes out like a gel and turns into a mousse -THEN scrunch it by making ringlets with your fingers .....then leave it alone to dry and you'll have gorgious curls ..I get comments on mine all the time and this is the only thng that works for me ..but the most important step is to not brush it or run your fingers through it !! And if you have the $$ buy good conditioner ..the shampoo washes right out so go cheap with that but the conditoner stays !!

Closed Thread