It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Merle Norman Creme Eyeliner

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-10-2005, 12:18 PM   #1
    greeneyes100
    Inactive
    (female)

greeneyes100 HB User
    Merle Norman Creme Eyeliner

I just discovered the most amazing, waterproof eyeliner in the world, and it's actually a cream eyeliner that is applied with a small eyeliner brush. IT comes in a little pot and last forever. You can make the line as thin or as thick as you want and it stays put! Does not smear or anything. Merle Norman makes it and it's not really that expensive, considering how long it lasts compared to eye pencils.

Also, they have a wonderful free gift you get with a purchase that includes a tinted moisturizer in "Tan". It's really sheer and doesn't even look like you have make-up on. I also got a beautiful shade of sparkly blush in "Summer Glow".

The eyeliner and other products are great!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2005, 06:29 PM   #2
    Summer Girl

Summer Girl HB User
    Re: Merle Norman Creme Eyeliner

I have to say the same thing about Smashbox cream eyeliner. It is amazing! stays on all day and doesn't budge! Also, MAC fluid line gel eyeliner is incredible also! MAC is really a low price and lasts for a really long time. A little goes a long way! Sets all day and you can even line your inner rim with that one!

Old 06-11-2005, 04:54 AM   #3
    jill30
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

jill30 HB User

Finally someone in this world besides me uses Merle Norman Cosmetics. I am 31 and have been using it since I was 15. I work in an office with 17 women and no one has even heard of Merle Norman. I have acne scars on my face and their concealing cream and foundation covers everything. I always get compliments on how great my skin is. (If they only knew what my skin really looked like under my makeup). I love Merle Norman and will always use it.

Old 06-11-2005, 11:04 AM   #4
    greeneyes100
    Inactive
    (female)

greeneyes100 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jill30
    Finally someone in this world besides me uses Merle Norman Cosmetics. I am 31 and have been using it since I was 15. I work in an office with 17 women and no one has even heard of Merle Norman. I have acne scars on my face and their concealing cream and foundation covers everything. I always get compliments on how great my skin is. (If they only knew what my skin really looked like under my makeup). I love Merle Norman and will always use it.
    Are you talking about the make-up in the compact that is actually a creme put on with a sponge, either dry or wet? I used to use that one too. It's really good.

Old 06-11-2005, 05:30 PM   #5
    Lovable~shell
    (female)

Lovable~shell HB User

I've been to Merle Norman before and got my make-up done.....i noticed how great the foundation really covered my awful sensitive,oily,acne prone (should i got on?oh wait also with scars!)skin!!!!!! Do you know the price of the foundation they use? thx so much!

Old 06-11-2005, 05:38 PM   #6
    greeneyes100
    Inactive
    (female)

greeneyes100 HB User

Their prices at Merle Norman are very reasonable, considering how much you pay at department stores for "one Lancome item". They are not cheap, but not as expensive as department store brands like Lancome, etc. I love Lancome mascara, but it costs about $22 per tube. It's supposed to last 3 months, and I think it usually does. It's worth the money. I have tried so many mascaras, but Lancome makes the best. "Hypnose" is the best...makes your lashes full and thick with no clumping at all. Love the stuff.

Actually, I spent about $60 at Merle Norman, but I bought: the creme eyeliner, the eyeliner brush, a blush called Summer Glow (which is an excellent color), an eyeshadow...plus I got a free gift which included a tinted moisturizer that acts as a foundation (a large tube), some eye firming creme, a lip gloss, and sunblock. That was all included in the free gift. So, I feel like I got a lot for my money.

Closed Thread