It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Straightening products from sally beauty supply

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-20-2005, 07:55 PM   #1
    Momof2kids2005
    (female)

Momof2kids2005 HB User
    Straightening products from sally beauty supply

i was wondering cause my hair is wavy and i use straightener that is permanent and you can use it every 3 months. There was some of that at sally's that was 29.99 and i was wondering if anyone ever used that or any other product to straighten hair from there? is there any products there that straighten hair temporary like products you can use like creams or things like that? i have to go back there cause my daughter was with me and i couldnt look. i was debating on buying their striaghtening irons too and blow dryers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2005, 01:47 PM   #2
    W3IGHTL0SS
    Inactive
    (female)

W3IGHTL0SS HB User
    Re: Straightening products from sally beauty supply

I just recently purchased a straightening-iron from Sally's, and let me tell you, it's doing wonders for me. The price was $59.99, and I also purchased a orange bottle of heat protection spray... It's called " Beyound The Zone Pro Formula " and the letters are written in white. I spray that on my hair before straightening it ( after blowdrying )... and my hair hasn't curled up. It does work. It's worth the price.

Sally's has a wide variety of straighteners to choose from... I chose the " Titanium Tools " straightener. It has 40 different settings for heat, and goes up to about 450 degrees I believe... It's doing wonders for my hair, and I love it!

I'm sure the employees can help you choose what you'd like, because they helped me, and I love my hair now. Silky, shiny, and soft.

Old 08-21-2005, 01:48 PM   #3
    W3IGHTL0SS
    Inactive
    (female)

W3IGHTL0SS HB User

I just recently purchased a straightening-iron from Sally's, and let me tell you, it's doing wonders for me. The price was $59.99, and I also purchased a orange bottle of heat protection spray... It's called " Beyound The Zone Pro Formula " and the letters are written in white. I spray that on my hair before straightening it ( after blowdrying )... and my hair hasn't curled up. It does work. It's worth the price.

Sally's has a wide variety of straighteners to choose from... I chose the " Titanium Tools " straightener. It has 40 different settings for heat, and goes up to about 450 degrees I believe... It's doing wonders for my hair, and I love it!

I'm sure the employees can help you choose what you'd like, because they helped me, and I love my hair now. Silky, shiny, and soft... and best of all, not much frizz!

Old 08-21-2005, 02:31 PM   #4
    W3IGHTL0SS
    Inactive
    (female)

W3IGHTL0SS HB User

I'm sure the employees can help you choose what you'd like, because they helped me, and I love my hair now. Silky, shiny, and soft... and best of all, not much frizz!

Closed Thread