It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Breast enhancement herbs

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-18-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
    mary777
    (female)

mary777 HB User
    Re: Breast enhancement herbs

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fitnessgirl
    This may be inappropriate or even old-fashioned, but it's no secret that going on birth control pills will increase your breast size, firmness and fullness.

These breast herbs are nothing but a scam to me. They are preying on the millions of women out there who are unhappy with their breast size. Just like all of the diet pills out there that don't work neither do these so called "formulas". For all you know those capsules could be filled with sugar and food coloring. They are selling you a dream. Don't buy it! Don't waste your money and save yourself the heartache. If you want breasts like Anna Nicole Smith surgery is the only option. But to give yourself a little boost go on the pill. Your breasts normally swell up and increase in size before you start your cycle. On the pill they just stay that way and depending on the dosage of estrogen present, they can really swell up. It's true. But take it or leave it...

[This message has been edited by fitnessgirl (edited 07-23-2001).]

It might not work for some people. It has been working for me though. Infact since I started using it, my breast get a weird tingling sensation, and they get sensitive, and also hurt a lot as though I was on my period. and my period past about a week ago. This is the second time I started using it, and I get the same sensations.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-18-2006, 08:56 PM   #2
    mary777
    (female)

mary777 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Young Osteopenia
    Hello everyone! I know that it's terrible that everyone is so obsessed with their breasts, but that's just the way society is today. A lady must be tall, ultra thin, with large breasts. I have been flat chested forever. Never had any children. Always wanted a large chest. Anyway, in January 2002 I got breast implants placed under the muscle thru the nipple. It took me about a week of pain pills to recover, but then I was able to go back to work. I love them. I think they're beautiful. I can finally wear the clothes I've been wanting to wear. It evened me out. I'd like to talk to anyone interested about it.

I've noticed that some people believe that it has become an obsession about having bigger breasts. Back in the days women were the same. God gave this for show and for our husbands. I'm not saying that I walk around without a bra, but rather that it's okay to want to have bigger, firmer, perkier breasts. I'm in this topic for a reason to learn about breast enhancement. Not everyone that is here has low-self esteem, we just want to beter ourselves. Now everyone just leave us alone, atleast we're not getting breast implants. You're taking up space and wasting our time.

Old 02-20-2006, 10:31 AM   #3
    Lilly10
    (female)

Lilly10 HB User

Glad I found this thread as I have been wondering about these supplements as well. I would really never want to get implants as I am a big B-small C and I dont mind my size. I do however want them to be a bit more perky and slightly more lifted. Could these herbs really help or would it be like searching for that magic pill that is just not out there?? Thanks!!

Old 02-21-2006, 01:16 AM   #4
    zephyrqueen
    (female)

zephyrqueen HB User

I would like to say that I have read through several of these posts. I can see how some woman are skepticle and some are biased. I was rather skepticle myself.......at first. I figured what did I have to lose except maybe $30.
    After losing quite a bit of weight I went from a 38D to a 36 barely there B. They are also saggy and have no breast tissue at the top. It is all at the bottom of my breast. I always say that mine are in two different time zones and south of the equater. So, I don't fill out a bra completely. I have to buy a push up. My favorite is the Victoria Secret seemles deep plung push up...because it pushes them up and together.
    Well, I started taking the Fenugreek, Fennel and Wild Yam. Also I bought some wild yam cream to apply to the breast itself, twice daily. I noticed a difference immediately. Beileve this or not but the first time I took it, I felt a tingling sensation in mine. I felt a firmness too...due to the cream. It's a big help. They have even started to get a little fuller. It's not all in my head.
    I asked the expert....my boyfriend. I asked him his honest opinion, if he noticed a difference. He said , yes. In both the filling out and firmness area.
    I knew it wasn't my imagination.
    So, I'm a believer!
    zephyr

Old 02-21-2006, 10:39 AM   #5
    cuteful
    (female)

cuteful HB User

zephyr, how much of fenugreek, fennel, and wild yam were you taking per day? And how long did you take them?

Here are some companies I've tried that didn't work: Vanity (didn't work after 6 months but they gave me a refund), and FeMax, which caused my period to be almost two weeks late, so I stopped using that, and that voided the refund. Waste of money!

Old 02-21-2006, 07:02 PM   #6
    harmony_stormz
    (female)

harmony_stormz HB User

I would never take pills for breats to get larger, first the pills are going through your entire system. What can do is for one wear a padded bra, many are out there, and then if really want your breats larger, go and get them done by a plastic surgeon, make sure you check them all out ect..good luck

BTW: I rather have a A cup than a D cup and hang, enjoy your firm breasts. For me I hate the thought of fake breasts, errie, even Pam Anderson, looking at her all I see is two twins that are fake, nothing sexy about fake breasts...

Tammy

Old 02-22-2006, 06:09 AM   #7
    Lilly10
    (female)

Lilly10 HB User

We dont want fake breast if we did we would proubly be discussing this in the plastic surgery thread. I do agree with you about being an A rather then a hanging D. I'm sure we all have good push up bras at least I know I do. I would just like them to have a tad more "perk" without my bra on. Do I think some herbs will do that perhaps not but worth a try.

Old 02-22-2006, 12:03 PM   #8
    harmony_stormz
    (female)

harmony_stormz HB User

Yes your right an over sight on my behalf, the women would be in the plastic surgery
    thread. I am sorry about that.

On padded bras they allow me to look "full" where as a regular bra I am all over the place.

If I drink a lot of coffe my breast get larger, but are sore for I suffer from mastists can't spell then name.

OK, good luck ladies,

Tammy

Old 02-22-2006, 07:34 PM   #9
    saphire82
    Veteran
    (female)

saphire82 HB User

Hello Gals! I bought Fenugreek, WYam, and S Palmetto two days ago from GNC, Im 5'2 around 100 ibs and and barely fill out my A bra. The ones I bought have 500 to 600 mg and I started with one of each per day, also I take it at the same time every day and Im a smoker who hasnt given up caffeine(yet) so well see if theres progress under my circumstances. Im starting also to take a multivitamin as well. I am also trying to gain weight but for the meantime will try to stay the same just to ensure that if something does happens its not because of that, unless they make me gain weight which ive read is common with these herbs. Im also close to my period wich my breasts most of the time get tender anyways so Im gonna try to not make any false judgements. Anyways, ill try my best to give thorough feedback about my (hopeful)sucess. Bye for now

Old 02-25-2006, 05:29 PM   #10
    cuteful
    (female)

cuteful HB User

dangers on taking breast enhancement herbs. I was searching for side effects for these herbal supplements and came across this article:...
    Since I am unable to post links... search on yahoo or google for " Breast cancer under 40 by Rachel Brooks " and it should go directly to the article about the link between herbal supplements and increases in breast cancer rates.
    They believe the high levels of estrogen in the pills have cause larger numbers of females under the age of 40 to be diagnosed with breast cancer in recent years

Last edited by cuteful; 02-25-2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: removing the www link

Old 02-28-2006, 10:57 AM   #11
    saphire82
    Veteran
    (female)

saphire82 HB User

Ok no results yet, Im thinking of adding fennel or increasing my dose, I know its only been a week but I havent even noticed soarness either.

Closed Thread