It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• Eye skin pigmentation outside of eyes in corners

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-02-2008, 12:20 PM   #1
    NancyH
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

NancyH HB User
    Eye skin pigmentation outside of eyes in corners

I have what looks like light brown in the corner of the eyes, like I put on eye shadow and extended to my temples like Cleopatra just past where "crows feet" would be. It's horrible and people ask me what is by my eyes and it shows up in pictures really dark. Could I use skin lightener there to lighten just that corner near the temple? I realise I'm now 60 and some skin pigmentation can occur but it is only by the eyes, this skin darkening is driving me crazy. So could I use skin lightening if careful of course? Another thing, I have jowls starting really bad, has anyone tried the "COLLAGEN FILLERS" out by Loreal or whatever on the cosmetic shelf? Wondered if they at least work temporarily. I hate having this, I'm energetic and run everyday, act like I'm in my 30's instead of 60's but this darkening is making me show my age and so is the jowls forming, other than that I don't even have crows feet.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #2
    GravesGirl73
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

GravesGirl73 HB UserGravesGirl73 HB User
    Re: Eye skin pigmentation outside of eyes in corners

Hi! I think maybe a dermotologist might recomend something. The new Olay definity is supposed to lighten age spots etc.. I suppose you can try a skin lightener type cream, it won't hurt you. As far as fimer skin they say the Revitalift line is good,I'm sure Avon has a good skin firming cream. See what they have for firming creams. They also have reviews of everything , so you know if others like the products. Hope this helps!

Last edited by moderator2; 03-05-2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: posted commercial website

Closed Thread