It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• how to get the bedhead wavy hair look

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-24-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
    Stephh430
    (female)

Stephh430 HB User
    how to get the bedhead wavy hair look

my hair is naturally very curly and i just got my hair chemically relaxed it took out some of the curl but it's still wavy.

i like the bedhead wavy hair kind of look and see it all the time but have no idea how to do it.
    help?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
    engineer1961
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

engineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB Userengineer1961 HB User
    Re: how to get the bedhead wavy hair look

Stick it up in a messy bun (wet with mouse in it 0 before bed time ..then let it down when you wake up and voila...

Old 01-18-2009, 04:17 PM   #3
    xxbeccalovexx
    (female)

xxbeccalovexx HB User
    Lightbulb Re: how to get the bedhead wavy hair look

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Stephh430 View Post
    my hair is naturally very curly and i just got my hair chemically relaxed it took out some of the curl but it's still wavy.

i like the bedhead wavy hair kind of look and see it all the time but have no idea how to do it.
    help?
    well I have naturally wavy/curly hair too. But after I bleached it it pretty much did the same thing as yours; just got wavy. I'd recomend washing your hair first, then spray in victoria's secret wave enhancing leave in conditioner, then put your hair in a bun. When you wake up just scrunch it a little; It works for me evry time!

Old 01-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
    tUrRrRa
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
    Re: how to get the bedhead wavy hair look

My hair is pretty thick, so all the good bun tricks that people use overnight don't work for me because my hair does not air dry ALL night even if it's just down! I just spritz dry hair with a little bit of water and scrunch it and use a little bit of flexible hairspray to keep the shape. I wear it like this often now that my hair has perfect waves after getting highlights! Before highlights, it was half wavy, half just a mess when it was natural! Some people also scrunch with gel or mousse, which works well too.. I just skip a lot of product to keep the style softer. Also, some brands sell sprays meant JUST for the beachy bedhead look. I know the Tigi Bed Head brand should have some, and Bumble and Bumble does too. There should be other cheaper brands that do the similar style too.

Closed Thread