It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

• best makeup for mature skin??

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-07-2011, 05:24 PM   #16
    kathryn+2
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

kathryn+2 HB Userkathryn+2 HB User
    Re: best makeup for mature skin??

No...not sparkly at all. I've never heard that. It's very light and natural looking ..but still gives good coverage.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2011, 06:58 PM   #17
    Bran'sNana
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Bran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB UserBran'sNana HB User

yes I like that primer too, also there's one by Rimmel that is nice. Thanks for the info on the photo finish, that's good to know.

Old 01-08-2011, 03:58 AM   #18
    bubblegirl
    Veteran
    (female)

bubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB Userbubblegirl HB User

I like Christian Dior photo finish! Pretty expensive though but it lasts for ages. It's light & natural looking. I agree- no powder is a better look & feel for older skin.

Old 01-14-2011, 04:44 AM   #19
    MakeupGirl
    (female)

MakeupGirl HB User

Hi, always use a liquid foundation never a heavy type like cream as it can look to much on aged skin, and the liquid will help with dry skin.

Last edited by msmod; 01-14-2011 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Don't post off board contact information as per the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Old 01-14-2011, 07:20 AM   #20
    memawof3
    (female)

memawof3 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MakeupGirl View Post
    Hi, always use a liquid foundation never a heavy type like cream as it can look to much on aged skin, and the liquid will help with dry skin.
    You are so right!!
    if you wear heavy makeup,it does get into lines and wrinkles badly!!!
    also, dont use powders!!!!!!!!!
    I have found out the hard way,how to much powder will do the same thing,and make you look chaulky too!!
    I have stopes useing powders,and i use more of a tiented moisturizer, its so much softer looking,and better for my skin..i have also softend my lips,eyes,cheeks..so much nicer than to much color!
    for me,i use a soft brown eye shadow color,not frsted or shinny,a soft peach cheek color,brows,and love clinique supermoist foundation in neutral..lips,iam uesing cliniques new chubbie stick in mega melon..
    thats it!
    bren

Closed Thread