It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Beauty & Cosmetics Message Board

Eyelash Growth (Direction)

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
EllieFrog
Senior Veteran
(female)

EllieFrog HB User
Question Eyelash Growth (Direction)

I have noticed for some time that the eyelashes at the very corner of my right eye grown in an awkward direction. This makes curling/applying mascara very difficult since doing this actually exaggerates the problem and makes my lashes stick together as well.

The eyelashes on my left eye are perfectly fine so I assumethat this is probably because I tend to sleep on my right side.
Anyone have an idea how I can fix this problem and guide these lashes to grow in the proper direction with the rest of the lashes? I know part of the solution involves changing the way that I sleep... but is there anything else I can do to solve the problem?
Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Lynae1976
(female)

Lynae1976 HB User
Re: Eyelash Growth (Direction)

Good question...I have the same issue, except I haven't noticed any rhyme or reason to why mine grow the way they do. I'll have clusters that grow all crazy for a period of time, then they'll be fine. Then it'll start in another area. I know what you mean about putting mascara on though. Irritating!!

Old 11-14-2010, 06:59 PM   #3
EllieFrog
Senior Veteran
(female)

EllieFrog HB User

Only thing I have read is moisturizing the area with vaseline or something of the sort. I remove my makeup with baby oil every once in a while so I tried moisturizing with that. It helps a little bit but not enough. I had a couple of the lashes fall out so the problem area is looking a little bit better... I don't really think there is much that can be done other than waiting for the lashes to fall out and new ones to grow back properly.

Old 12-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #4
eddysmom1
Veteran
(female)

eddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB Usereddysmom1 HB User

I just saw this post and can't believe others have the same problem. Mine do the same thing and I absolutely hate it!!!! I never tried the moisturizing--now I am going to. I am glad I saw this post.

Closed Thread