It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board

10 weeks and no improvement

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-17-2016, 11:48 AM   #1
HelioPrado
(male)

HelioPrado HB User
10 weeks and no improvement

Hi, It has been 10 weeks that I have been diagnosed with Bell's Palsy. I haven't notice any improvement. Is that NORMAL? I'm getting very worry about it. Is there any body here who had the same issue?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2016, 06:04 PM   #2
bajadoug
(male)

bajadoug HB User
Re: 10 weeks and no improvement

Hi. Check my post just one day after yours. Good luck!

Old 05-06-2016, 05:53 AM   #3
HelioPrado
(male)

HelioPrado HB User

How are you doing? it has been 3 months for me and nothing....

Old 05-06-2016, 09:16 AM   #4
bajadoug
(male)

bajadoug HB User

I'm sorry to hear that partner. I'm at about week 11 or 12 and about 50% recovered. I can't say for certain that my nutritional protocol has increased speed of recovery, but I'm sticking to it. One post I read, the guy was 90% recovered after only one month. But each case and each person is different. I think there are certainly different extremes in each case, i.e. more or less paralysis/nerve damage. And there is a person's age, unique physiological makeup, current health status, diet and stress levels. So no particular strategy is guaranteed to give results in a certain time frame. We just have to experiment with the available treatments and see what works for us. When I read that the average recovery time was 4 to 6 months, I set my sights (or resigned myself) to recover in 5 months. I think it will close to that time before I'm 100%. But it's certainly possible my recovery could speed up or slow down in the next weeks. I have adhered religiously to my personal plan and will continue to do so. I'd be scared my recovery would stop dead in it's tracks if I changed anything. I could be wrong. How are you dealing with your situation? I wish you the best. Hang in there.

Reply Reply