It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board

Tickly feeling under my left eye someone explain this??

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2016, 07:22 AM   #1
Rhysie
(male)

Rhysie HB User
Tickly feeling under my left eye someone explain this??

For a few days now I've been having a tickly feeling underway eye (like on the cheek bone) but got told not to panick but I'm very terrified I don't know what this means of course I have Glaucoma but I've visted the opticians and everything is fine I don't understand Can it be stress? I have been ill for 2 weeks and I'm still in school But cause the exams are coming up can I be stressed I have been having relationship problems too? Please someone tell me what this means?.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2016, 11:14 AM   #2
quincy
Senior Veteran
(female)

quincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB Userquincy HB User
Re: Tickly feeling under my left eye someone explain this??

Do you have Bell's palsy?
If not, it's possibly a misfiring or sensitivity of nerves from your neck or face from maybe clenching your jaw?
I get it often...like a hair or spider web feeling or a constant itch, but I do have neck issues and clench, ugh. If you don't and are squinting a lot, it could be the overactivity....sometimes using a cold wet cloth and then a warm wet cloth can even out the information to the muscles and nerves. I had a constant twitching in my eyelid (upper and lower) for over a month, and that did help ease it.

I would suggest you get b vitamin and d levels checked.

I hope things work out for you....distressing life issues can create such havoc on us. Always best to get it checked, because coincidence does happen and stress can be an easy excuse. Even if it is stress....the why should always be explained. Makes the mental stress of the physical feelings less stressful, lol..how's that for an oxymoron?

q

Last edited by quincy; 10-11-2016 at 11:17 AM.

Reply Reply