It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bell's Palsy Message Board

Bell's Palsy a second time?

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2017, 03:38 PM   #1
kmartin2122
(female)

kmartin2122 HB User
Bell's Palsy a second time?

Hi everyone! I got Bell's palsy in early march of this year. I started to get pretty good movement back at the beginning of April and soon after regained I'd say 97% back. During I experienced severe nerve pain feeling as if someone had taken a baseball bat to the right side of my face. A day or two before the paralysis set in I felt a burning ripping sensation on the right side of my scalp and my tongue and lips felt weird on that side and it progressed from there. I have a very high tolerance for pain but the nerve pain I felt was awful. That mostly subsided aside from touching my face up until now has hurt but not nearly as terrible and slowly gotten better. Three days ago (Monday) my right eye and the surrounding area (eyebrow, lid, and the side of the bridge of my nose) started twitching quite a bit and hard twitches. I'm now experiencing more nerve pain and today have developed a burning sensation and constant pain in my forehead above the right eye. And as the day goes on I'm experiencing neck pain into my shoulder and back of head on right side and also had the burning sensation. As well as my scalp having that same feeling. Could this be a sign that I'm going to have a recurrence? If you had a recurrence, did you notice signs that "told" you it was going to happen?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply