It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board

• Seroquel & Sex

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-28-2004, 09:15 PM   #1
    lockedaway
    (female)

lockedaway HB User
    Seroquel & Sex

Hi everyone! I have a question for any of you who are or have taken seroquel... did it cause a loss in your sex drive?
    A couple years ago I was on Seroquel for about two years and at that time I noticed no loss in sex drive, but that may have been partly due to the fact that I was having a long distance relationship... so sex wasnt in the picture. Well I went off Seroquel for a couple years and went through a slew of meds and returned to Seroquel after I gained 60-80 pounds on Risperidol and lost all of my hair on Depakote. The problem is now that I am back on the Seroquel (which is working wonderfully for me emotionally) and my long distance relationship is now a live-in relationship, which I love! i have no complaints about him, but since I have switched to the Seroquel I have had absolutely NO sex drive... everyday I tell myself tomorrow will be the day it comes back, but tomorrow is never coming. Well I'll discontinue my babbling.... I was just wondering if anyone else had/has this problem with seroquel and if they have found anyway to combat it.
    "No day But Today!"

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-31-2004, 05:09 AM   #2
    mudhound
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

mudhound HB User
    Re: Seroquel & Sex

sorry, The wife took that one for jus a little while. She was having issues with sex over an anti deperissio med.

Mudhound

Closed Thread