It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Bipolar Disorder Message Board

• what is lyrica?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-03-2007, 12:09 AM   #16
    Llama
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Llama HB User
    Re: what is lyrica?

Is anybody else having a hard time right now? With not being stable on meds or not having the right meds to level you out? We should support eachother.

I am definitely living day to day right now and sometimes I don't know if I am going to make it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-03-2007, 01:10 AM   #17
    Llama
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Llama HB User

you know what I really want? I just want to give up and rest. I want to move back in with my parents (no pressure for rent) and I want to forget about finishing up college (like I even will be able to now anyways with the way things are going for me). I just want to work part-time. I am so tired. I don't know how much more I can handle. I was late on all my bills this month. I need to do laundry and haven't taken the trash out in weeks and weeks. Crap is lying all over my apartment. I only shower or brush my teeth half the time. I really feel like I am not going to be able to function properly ever. Please help. what should i do?

Last edited by Llama; 07-03-2007 at 01:14 AM.

Old 07-03-2007, 07:59 AM   #18
    tsohl
    Inactive
    (female)

tsohl HB User

Hi Llama,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having such a tough time right now. Are you on any mood stabilizer?? It definitely sounds like your medications are not working for you. I should know your story but I don't remember all the details. I'll try to go back and read through your earlier posts. Do you have faith in your pdoc?

I know you are really discouraged right now. But I want to encourage you to keep trying. Sometimes it takes a long time to find just the right meds. Do your parents live in the same area? Maybe you could move back home for awhile, until you find the right meds that are going to allow you to feel the way you used to.

Obviously I am not a doctor, but from everything I've read, Wellbutrin seems like a dangerous drug to take without a mood stabilizer in place. It seems to make many people feel depressed or even suicidal. Well known side effects are insomnia and agitation.

I know you've been waiting a long time to find the right medications. I hope that happens soon and that you will be feeling better soon.

(((((HUGS)))))
    Tsohl

Old 07-03-2007, 07:46 PM   #19
    Thinkopath
    (female)

Thinkopath HB User

I had one really bad year and I'll never forget how difficult it was. I almost gave up but am glad, now, that I didn't. Try to remember there are new meds being developed which will be better than the existing ones, so there is a lot to be hopeful about, if you can just get through this.

Closed Thread