It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Birth Control Message Board

On POP- Cerelle and experiencing cramping

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2017, 09:35 AM   #1
sphinx
(female)

sphinx HB User
Unhappy On POP- Cerelle and experiencing cramping

I have been on Cerelle for about 2 weeks now, and for the past 5 days I have been having period-like cramps, especially after urinating but no period or bleeding although I am due. I had sex 2 days after I started taking the pill, and my doctor advised me that this would be okay because the cervical mucous will thicken after two days. However the condom broke (he pulled out as soon as it happened, so no sperm).

I have read that this cramping could be implantation from pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test when I was prescribed the pill, and I also took a test 4 days ago, both negative. I have not been nauseous, or bleeding, etc but I am quite bloated. What's the likelihood of a pregnancy? And should I test again tomorrow?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-17-2017, 02:00 AM   #2
sphinx
(female)

sphinx HB User
Re: On POP- Cerelle and experiencing cramping

Well, no one answered but never mind, just wanted to give an update just in case anyone finds themselves in the same situation, as this panicked me for over a week. Took another pregnancy test, negative, and my period came yesterday, more than a week late. So nothing to worry about!

Reply Reply

Tags
birth control, cramps, implantation cramping, pregnant